Unauthorised money taken mwsf.co.uk

Options

Comments

• DeepToot
    DeepToot Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Apples2 wrote: »
    They aren't "illegal" as you claim they are. All they do is to provide a Loan finding Service, or in other words, farm your details out to bottom feeders who will call you.

It's little more than a play on words, for example:

"Yesterday, I helped my Uncle Jack, off a horse"

That could be read a couple of ways, the loan brokers simply appeal to people blinded by the word LOAN on the website and have made the rest of their facility up themselves.

The broker scam is simple to spot, if you can be at all bothered and not entirely focused on the word Loan.

And you've just said it yourself, they are indeed NOT a ''loan'' company, because no one has ever received anything from them rather they have took what must be now thousands of pounds from innocent people, you're just as bad as them, supporting them like a little puppet, when I get my full refund I'll come back and tell you how it was, then I will make a start on shutting them down for good.
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    Options
    DeepToot wrote: »
    Also what are you implying? That I indeed did go on the site and I am just lying?

Yep, got it in 1.

Let's look at the facts -
    1. A company like Wonga would not be selling customer details to low-life "brokers".
    2. The loan company somehow got all your personal and card details. They didn't manage to correctly guess a 16 digit number, expiry and CVV

The only logical explanation is that you (or someone close to you with access to your card details) visited the site and registered with them.
  • DeepToot
    Options
    Apples2 wrote: »
    They aren't "illegal" as you claim they are. All they do is to provide a Loan finding Service, or in other words, farm your details out to bottom feeders who will call you.

It's little more than a play on words, for example:

"Yesterday, I helped my Uncle Jack, off a horse"

That could be read a couple of ways, the loan brokers simply appeal to people blinded by the word LOAN on the website and have made the rest of their facility up themselves.

The broker scam is simple to spot, if you can be at all bothered and not entirely focused on the word Loan.

I also wouldn't take any ''advise'' off someone who doesn't know how to use commas.:T
  • gb12345
    Options
    I also wouldn't take any ''advise'' off someone who doesn't know how to use commas.:T

If you're going to criticise people's spelling or grammar it is always best to do it without showing your own faults up :rotfl:
  • DeepToot
    Options
    gb12345 wrote: »
    Yep, got it in 1.

Let's look at the facts -
    1. A company like Wonga would not be selling customer details to low-life "brokers".
    2. The loan company somehow got all your personal and card details. They didn't manage to correctly guess a 16 digit number, expiry and CVV

The only logical explanation is that you (or someone close to you with access to your card details) visited the site and registered with them.

I'll try and break this down so that you may understand. Wonga was the only loan website that I visited, therefore I have strong reason to believe that Wonga did pass on my details because as I said earlier, I did not use any other sites. And how dare you call me a lire you disgraceful phantom. You know that what they have done is illegal, but instead you insist that I wanted to just give away money that I need. You have to be kidding me. :rotfl:
  • DeepToot
    Options
    If you're going to criticise people's spelling or grammar it is always best to do it without showing your own faults up :rotfl:

And what faults may they be then?
    Einstein.
  • gb12345
    Options
    And what faults may they be then?
    Einstein.

Perhaps you should look in the dictionary at the difference between "advise" and "advice" (or perhaps it was predictive text again :D)
  • gb12345
    Options
    I'll try and break this down so that you may understand. Wonga was the only loan website that I visited, therefore I have strong reason to believe that Wonga did pass on my details because as I said earlier, I did not use any other sites. And how dare you call me a lire you disgraceful phantom. You know that what they have done is illegal, but instead you insist that I wanted to just give away money that I need. You have to be kidding me. :rotfl:

Why would a legitimate company such as Wonga want to risk DPA problems by selling customer's credit card details to a dodgy loan "broker"?

They wouldn't - perhaps you should look closer to home. If it wasn't you, then how about OH/kids/siblings/anyone else who lives with you and has access to your cards?
  • DeepToot
    Options
    Why would a legitimate company such as Wonga want to risk DPA problems by selling customer's credit card details to a dodgy loan "broker"?

They wouldn't - perhaps you should look closer to home. If it wasn't you, then how about OH/kids/siblings/anyone else who lives with you and has access to your cards?

Wonga, a legitimate site, pick one.
    And no one else has access to my card so yeah...there is the evidence right there. :)
  • gb12345
    Options
    Wonga, a legitimate site, pick one.

So are you now accusing a regulated lender of being an illegal company? Do you have evidence to back up these accusations you are making.
    And no one else has access to my card so yeah...there is the evidence right there. :)

Yep, the evidence is there, that you registered on the site and they couldn't get you a loan, so you come up with some !!!! and bull story about Wonga selling on your details.

Enjoy your day in court - at least you'll give the judge a good laugh.:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport