Unauthorised money taken mwsf.co.uk

Options

Comments

• DeepToot
    DeepToot Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    gb12345 wrote: »
    If you take the time to read all 3 pages of this thread then you should have an idea of what you need to do to get a refund.

Bit of advice for you - in future don't enter your card details on a website unless you actually want the company to take money from your account.

The big question is why do they call them selves a loan company if they're not, who in the right mind would sign up for some corrupt strangers to take their money? They are illegal companies and need shutting down, no point in saying ''well you should have read the terms and conditions'' because as we all know, terms & conditions do not apply for everything, especially crimes.
  • DeepToot
    Options
    What is it that he is discussing?

Good luck with trying to get interest and penalty payments from them and getting them shut down.:rotfl:

I assume that you also have evidence that "Wonga have sold on my personal details" if so - pass it to the ICO.

The more likely story is that in your desperation for money for some new shiny thing you have randomly entered your personal details on a website.

Well yes, the evidence is that I have never been on those disgraceful companies :rotfl: I thought I clearly stated that.

''The more likely story is that in your desperation for money for some new shiny thing you have randomly entered your personal details on a website.[/QUOTE]'' See, you are all the same, you all insist that people have actually been on there site, when numerous amounts of people have also said they haven't been on their site, who will the authorities believe, normal working-class people, or the criminals who have robbed people, answer me that if you can mate.
  • societys_child
    Options
    DeepToot wrote: »
    You are discussing.

:huh: What's that mean? Discussing what?
    Yes, the thread is a discussion about loan brokers.
  • societys_child
    Options
    The big question is why do they call them selves a loan company if they're not, who in the right mind would sign up for some corrupt strangers to take their money? They are illegal companies and need shutting down, no point in saying ''well you should have read the terms and conditions'' because as we all know, terms & conditions do not apply for everything, especially crimes.
    Yes, they are a bit of a scam, but if people take a moment to read what they're signing up to they'd soon be out of business . . .
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    Options
    Well yes, the evidence is that I have never been on those disgraceful companies :rotfl: I thought I clearly stated that.

How do you evidence something that didn't happen?????
    who will the authorities believe, normal working-class people, or the criminals who have robbed people, answer me that if you can mate.

They'll believe the company that will produce the server log showing your visit to the site and the entry of your card details.
  • DeepToot
    Options
    :huh: What's that mean? Discussing what?
    Yes, the thread is a discussion about loan brokers.

Sorry I meant to say Disgusting, predictive text...
  • DeepToot
    Options

They'll believe the company that will produce the server log showing your visit to the site and the entry of your card details.

Hahaha, well that will not show my IP address on there because I didn't go on it. :rotfl: I take it your from one of those nice companies then?
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    Options
    I take it your from one of those nice companies then?

And there we have it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'll add that to the long list of companies that numpties have accused me of working for.

Time you accepted your mistake and learned from it - if you're lucky you might still be in the 14 day cooling off period, so get your letter written asking for your refund.
  • Apples2
    Apples2 Posts: 6,442 Forumite
    Options
    They aren't "illegal" as you claim they are. All they do is to provide a Loan finding Service, or in other words, farm your details out to bottom feeders who will call you.

It's little more than a play on words, for example:

"Yesterday, I helped my Uncle Jack, off a horse"

That could be read a couple of ways, the loan brokers simply appeal to people blinded by the word LOAN on the website and have made the rest of their facility up themselves.

The broker scam is simple to spot, if you can be at all bothered and not entirely focused on the word Loan.
  • DeepToot
    Options

''How do you evidence something that didn't happen?????''

Also what are you implying? That I indeed did go on the site and I am just lying? You've got some nerve.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure