Asda Shopping Huge Discounts

Options

Comments

• eklynne
    eklynne Posts: 2,396 Forumite
    Options
    Datolite wrote: »
    Good luck to us all!

I phoned customer services and asked about the £50 one, she said it's fine, but I'm not sure she fully understood.
    Why would you do that?
    There is no way on earth this will be honoured, particularly since our friends at HUKD are going mental and ordering loads of copies of GTAV...
    Come ride with me, through the veins of history...
    I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.
    ~Matthew Bellamy.
  • Totality
    Totality Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    Options
    Datolite wrote: »
    Good luck to us all!

I phoned customer services and asked about the £50 one, she said it's fine, but I'm not sure she fully understood.

"Hi, can I draw your attention to the £50 off a £50.01 shop?".

Why?
  • Datolite
    Datolite Posts: 170 Forumite
    Options
    Totality wrote: »
    "Hi, can I draw your attention to the £50 off a £50.01 shop?".

Why?

Didn't say that did I?

They know there are vouchers out there, one £25 one was removed.

Following T&Cs and I just found:

11.9 eVoucher value(s) may be adjusted if the total discount value is greater than the value of Your order.
    11.10 ASDA reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any of its eVouchers at any time, either as a whole or for specific goods, or Delivery or Collection areas. If this happens, then the eVouchers may not be used for any orders placed after the date of withdrawal or cancellation. ASDA reserves the right to reject or cancel the use of an eVoucher where fraud or illegal misuse is suspected.
    11.11 All eVouchers are, and will remain at all times, the property of ASDA and are not transferable or for resale.
    11.12 No eVoucher may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed directly or indirectly in any form for use by anyone other than the original recipient.
    11.13 In using an eVoucher You warrant that You are the duly authorised recipient of it. If You redeem or attempt to redeem an eVoucher to which You are not entitled You may be committing a civil or criminal offence.
    11.14 If We believe that any eVoucher is being misused illegally or where fraud is suspected, ASDA reserve the right to withdraw or cancel an eVoucher and take any further action as ASDA deem appropriate.
    11.15 You will have no claim against ASDA in respect of such rejection or cancellation of an eVoucher.
  • N20Y1D
    N20Y1D Posts: 2,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    eklynne wrote: »
    Why would you do that?
    There is no way on earth this will be honoured, particularly since our friends at HUKD are going mental and ordering loads of copies of GTAV...

Can i ask why it bothers you what other people are ordering?
    TESCO EVERY LITTLE change to the t&cs HELPS
  • RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    N20Y1D wrote: »

Agreed, people whinging about other’s actions when they're all trying to get something for nothing seems a bit hypocritical.
    Just enjoy a glitch, but don’t moan if it gets fixed!
  • eklynne
    Options
    N20Y1D wrote: »
    Did I say it bothered me?
    ~Matthew Bellamy.
  • Datolite
    Datolite Posts: 170 Forumite
    Options
    Agreed, people whinging about other’s actions when they're all trying to get something for nothing seems a bit hypocritical.

I think he just means that it's more obvious if people are buying computer games.

They could actually make a profit on it rather than groceries you could make use of.
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

I bet there will be a few who complain. If they do honour this I think it would more than likely cost them a few million.
  • eklynne
    Options
    I used gtav as an example of something that will arouse suspicion, suddenly thousands of orders of the game going out at ridiculously low prices. ordinary shopping might not flag up so obviously. I couldn't care less what people order and truly hope it will be honoured. Folk are so bloody touchy... :D
    ~Matthew Bellamy.
  • sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    is this right...I added the code in and it said £50 off next spend so this first spend was still £50+....
    :money::rotfl::T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport