🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

I love my dog!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• skintandscared_2
    Options
    *Scarlett wrote: »
    Please put some pics on. Everyone loves to see the beloved ones!

Our "scruffy jack" Teddy. Laying on his toy and chewing a stick - as usual!! LOL!!

Ted_14_weeks_017.jpg
    DMP Mutual Support Thread member 244
    Quit smoking 13/05/2013
    Joined Slimming World 02/12/13. Loss so far = 60lb in 28 weeks :j 18lb to go :o
  • dawnie1972
    dawnie1972 Posts: 2,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Treasure every single second with them and make every day more special than the last, they are not on this earth long enough. Taking them in and loving them is easy, letting them go is the hardest thing in the world. Got my boy when he was 12 weeks old and had him put to sleep last month aged 10yrs old - would give anything to have that 10yrs all over again. Have 2 other dogs and am making every moment with them special.
    A home is not a home ..... without a dog :heart:
  • bright_side
    Options
    I don't have any particular good photos of her since she was tiddly cos she insists on trying to eat the camera, but there's one in this thread post 15 http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4699709

It's still my favourite :)
    Some people see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty - the enlightened are simply grateful to have a glass :)
  • *Scarlett
    *Scarlett Posts: 1,760 Forumite
    Options
    skintandscared - look at those eyes - you better not want to retrieve that stick! You may have a chase about the garden!

What a gorgeous boy!
  • Sharon140
    Sharon140 Posts: 98 Forumite
    Options
    dawnie1972 wrote: »
    Treasure every single second with them and make every day more special than the last, they are not on this earth long enough. Taking them in and loving them is easy, letting them go is the hardest thing in the world. Got my boy when he was 12 weeks old and had him put to sleep last month aged 10yrs old - would give anything to have that 10yrs all over again. Have 2 other dogs and am making every moment with them special.

I second this. they are not here long enough 12 yrs with my girl and it went so fast :( make the most of everyday you have with them what you give to your pets they give back to you tenfold. My 5 yr old dog is such a little sweetheart she deserves all the love, treats and toys we can give her :D

Nothing better than a contented dog snuggled up beside you on the sofa until they start to snore and you have to turn the telly up :rotfl:
  • zaksmum
    zaksmum Posts: 5,529 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I love mine to bits.

I'd rather be with them and treating them to a nice walk or playtime than anything else...when they're happy, I'm happy.

I love the smell of wet dog and my favourite sound is that of the dogs happily munching their dinner.

Go on, say I'm nuts...!
  • lottie3000
    lottie3000 Posts: 449 Forumite
    Options
    This thread has made me smile big time I'm so glad i'm not the only one who loves my puppy. :) She's now going to be 6 in December, she's got feet that smell of cheesy doritoes and farts in bed but she's still lushous.

I love the way she sounds when she's munching her tea too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family