I love my dog!!!

Options
She is now 18 weeks old and weighs 9lb and I am fit to burst with the amount of love I feel for her!! Obviously I KNEW I would love her, but had no idea just how much.

She is my baby and has already brought so much joy into my life :) Except when she's in a vicious mood and tries to eat me, which she does on a daily basis when she is overtired and decides to get herself all hyped up :eek: Then she has a nap and wakes up all adorable and loving and so, so cute.

Just wanted to share :D
Some people see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty - the enlightened are simply grateful to have a glass :)

Comments

• skintandscared_2
    Options
    Glad it's not just me that feels that way!!! Our 'lil pupster is about 5 months now and he's my world!!! I've never had a pet before and can't believe the joy he brings. I laugh out loud 10 times a day minimum at his antics and when he cuddles up on my lap for a snooze I melt!! I would literally do anything for him.
    DMP Mutual Support Thread member 244
    Quit smoking 13/05/2013
    Joined Slimming World 02/12/13. Loss so far = 60lb in 28 weeks :j 18lb to go :o
  • catkins
    catkins Posts: 5,703 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I've loved all my dogs over the years and have a 14 month old dog now who I adore. He can be frustrating at times but he is so cheeky and lovable

I feel sorry for people who don't like animals as I think they miss out on so much.
    The world is over 4 billion years old and yet you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie
  • dibuzz
    dibuzz Posts: 2,021 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    My dog is about 10 now (rescue dog so not sure) but we've had her 6 years and I still manage to love her more every day.
    She's always there for me and seems to know when I need her most.
    14 Projects in 2014 - in memory of Soulie - 2/14
  • scaredy_cat
    Options
    we need pics!!1
    Cats don't have owners - they have staff!! :D:p
    DFW Long Hauler Supporter No 150

• Person_one
    Person_one Posts: 28,884 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I feel bad now, mine have been annoying me this evening, and they stink!
  • lisajane8482
    Options
    I feel the same with our two cats. I've never been a cat person but when we got Salem I fell so in love with him and then when Gizmo joined our family it was complete. I never thought I would love them as much as I do, they bring so much joy. Salem is my baby, he's a proper mummy's boy, he's such a softie and so laid back. Gizmo can be a complete pain in the butt but at the same time he's so adorable and just melts my heart.
  • minimad1970
    Options
    I'm loving Truffle slightly less this evening than usual, he has terrible wind and keeps on wanting to sit on my lap :eek:
  • meritaten
    meritaten Posts: 24,158 Forumite
    Options
    ahhh Barney has been a joy to have around today and yesterday! I love that cat! even OH likes him! (he isn't a cat person). Barnes makes me laugh most days, but he does have a few bad habits!
    he makes up for it by coming up to me and giving me 'kisses'! I kid you not! he puts his (flat) face against mine and I get the merest touch of his nose and he 'inhales' me!
    his manners are impeccable - he greets visitors politely and doesn't bother them until they call him - then he allows them to stroke him!
    He doesn't nick people food - though prawns do tempt him, he has restrained himself to just 'asking' for some.
    He is just one amazing lovely cat!
  • *Scarlett
    *Scarlett Posts: 1,760 Forumite
    Options
    Please put some pics on. Everyone loves to see the beloved ones!
  • olias
    olias Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    I love my dog(s)!

And I love this....:j

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWT2qHVftGk

Olias
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing