Heatpump Showroom ... All Manufacturers ??

zeupater
zeupater Posts: 5,353
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
Forumite
edited 23 January at 2:43PM in Heat pumps
Hi All

Either the industry is missing a trick, or I've missed some obvious search criteria .... :D

I'm looking for a showroom packed with heat pumps & air conditioning to use as a one-stop look, touch & feel centre in order to physically compare current product offerings from the various major sector players ...

As it stands at the moment, it looks like either a 300+mile round trip to south coast to the only supplier which seems to be offering this service or something close to the moon and back to visit specific manufacturers one-by-one ....

Does anyone know of any multi-brand showrooms further north than the south coast so that we don't actually wreck the environment and our bank balance whilst trying to save both ?? ... :D:cool:

Z
"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit. " ...... Aristotle
B)

Comments

• muckybutt
    muckybutt Posts: 3,761
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    There is a renewables showroom just down the road from me in East Yorkshire, Dodds Renewables - http://doddslimited.co.uk/construction
    You may click thanks if you found my advice useful
  • zeupater
    zeupater Posts: 5,353
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    muckybutt wrote: »
    There is a renewables showroom just down the road from me in East Yorkshire, Dodds Renewables - http://doddslimited.co.uk/construction
    Hi

Thanks ... just checked out their website suggests that they are a general renewables supplier and it looks like they have a single (Mitsubishi) partner for heatpumps .... unless you've been there and have seen what they actually have.

We're looking for a showroom with a range of the major air/air heatpumps (Toshiba, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, LG, Daikin etc ...) all in one place. I'm pretty settled on what I want installed from an efficiency viewpoint (down to 2 makes), it's just that MrsZ wants to see them both and a selection of whatever else is available to check out the aesthetics (ie LG ArtCool vs standard units etc) .... having said that, I'd probably like to 'tap' the plastic case and have a look at the internals to get an idea of the build quality too ... ;)

Z
    "We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit. " ...... Aristotle
    B)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport