Bathroom rip out & new install

Options
2»

Comments

• southcoastrgi
    Options
    the rates you pay are fair enough for welders although i think they are on the low side for other trades £150 per day for 8 hrs is £18-75 p/h & IMO this isn't enough to run a self employed business, the other thing is that you won't be charging them out at that rate so the customer will be charged alot more than that because you/your co will be making a profit on their labour as well as a profit on any materials you supply

the OP's quote maybe slightly over but it's there or there abouts & that's about the closest any of us can say from this side of the keyboard without seeing the job first hand

As you asked I run a Plumbing, Heating & Building Services Co, doing anything from a tap washer to a full heating system, full bathroom installation, boiler breakdowns & servicing, two weeks ago I was 1st fixing in a £35 million house in Kensington, last week we replaced 12 boilers & 6 cylinders in the student accomadation for a local uni, this week I am fitting out a Tech college with 12 toilets & 18 basins, on a sub contract basis, next week I have a small bathroom to replace inc tiling, so my work is varied
    I'm only here while I wait for Corrie to start.

You get no BS from me & if I think you are wrong I WILL tell you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure