Toys / Clubcard

Options
*Apologies if in the wrong forum*

Hiya,

Its the first year I’ve started to save my tesco clubcardpoints instead of just using them for money off shopping and i wondered whethersomeone could help me:

With regards to the double up/boost: Does anyone know /believe whether toys will be included in this at all near Christmas? Is itworth me saving them?!

Thanks!

Mimi

Comments

• lozza1985
    lozza1985 Posts: 3,373 Forumite
    Options
    Certainly the last few years toys have been included so I don't see why this year would be any different. They do let you double up year round for certain departments, clothing, baby & toddler things spring to mind, can't remember what else was included, but I don't think toys are apart from ones for babies/toddlers.
    Avon Lady since 2009 - I help on the Avon hints & tips thread to help other reps/new sales leaders as I was helped so much by it when I first started out :A
  • dizziblonde
    dizziblonde Posts: 4,276 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    lozza1985 wrote: »
    Certainly the last few years toys have been included so I don't see why this year would be any different. They do let you double up year round for certain departments, clothing, baby & toddler things spring to mind, can't remember what else was included, but I don't think toys are apart from ones for babies/toddlers.

From the leaflet when they changed it slightly I think they said they were doing clothing etc year-round now, but will do the usual categories that go into the voucher exchanges when they run them as actual events over the course of the year. I'd guess Toys will be in the one they run just before Christmas along with that voucher mailing.
    Little miracle born April 2012, 33 weeks gestation and a little toughie!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure