We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

NatWest Yourpoints (airmiles replacement)

Options
2»

Comments

• sjpkgp
    sjpkgp Posts: 920 Forumite
    Options
    I am quite pleased with the yourpoints scheme so far. We spend a fair bit inc expenses on this card, so don't think we have been clobbered for the £3.

What I would be interested in is boosting my points - do you know if they are going to do any of this e.g. sign up to scottish gas and get another X points.

Thanks
  • KennyVader
    Options
    I just got a letter from Natwest inviting me to join this scam, sorry I mean scheme, and they want £30 annual fee from me for the privilege!

How dumb do they think I am?

Plus a £10 cancellation fee is mentioned.

Judging from the examples on their website, which are all easyjet flights to common (therefore cheap) destinations booked months in advance so will have cost less than £10 or thereabouts, to get my £30 back I'd need to collect some 30,000 points, which means a spend of £30,000 a year! LMAO!

£30k spend and then I'd only be breaking even!

Firmly shredded. NatWest/RBS, stop wasting money sending this kind of junk out and maybe you wouldn't need so much taxpayer money to prop you up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport