Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

edited 6 March 2014 at 8:31AM in Freebies (no spend required)
6.2K replies 1.1M views

Replies

• libra10libra10 Forumite
    16.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also been off the panel for a year or so, although regularly doing the unaddressed and correctly delivered mail surveys.

Although when doing the last panel I received no cubes to post or any problems, listening to all the problems others are having I'm not in any rush to be re-enlisted.
  • GetRealBabeGetRealBabe Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    libra10 wrote: »
    I've also been off the panel for a year or so, although regularly doing the unaddressed and correctly delivered mail surveys.

Although when doing the last panel I received no cubes to post or any problems, listening to all the problems others are having I'm not in any rush to be re-enlisted.

Hi

Same here. Glad I'm resting, just doing easy surveys and earning £5 LTS vouchers for each one. (Don't miss having to post 3 cubes in the same week)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• aardvaakaardvaak Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi

Same here. Glad I'm resting, just doing easy surveys and earning £5 LTS vouchers for each one. (Don't miss having to post 3 cubes in the same week)

Could you please tell me what surveys you do - I interested in starting?
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    aardvaak wrote: »
    Could you please tell me what surveys you do - I interested in starting?

They have 2/3 week surveys for correctly delivered mail and unaddressed mail for which they pay a £5 Love to Shop voucher.

They usually offer these when available on the log-in page when you go on the website but you have to be quick to be accepted. Once having been accepted you should receive an email invitation also when a new one is available.

If you look under FAQ on the website you will find all the information about these.

HTH
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    bdark2755 wrote: »
    I've been resting for a year now, do you think I'll ever be invited back?
    I do miss those free stamps :rotfl:

Why don't you send them an email and remind them that you are waiting for another session? They can only tell you that they have plenty of panellists in your area.
  • Chocmonster7Chocmonster7 Forumite
    2.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Notice currently on their website:

Dear panellists, Some of our Help Desk services are currently unavailable. This is a preventative action which we have taken in response to the Golden Eye virus you may have heard about over the last 24 hours.

You can still enter survey data as usual but we are unable to provide the full level of support you are used to. There will be a delay in responding to emails, but rest assured, they are logged.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and we are working hard to get things back to normal as soon as possible
  • I was put back on the panel a couple of weeks agoo. I told them I was on holiday last week but they said it was too short notice to stop deliveries. When I got home I found a pack of stuff I should have sent last week but there is nothing showing on the posting schedule and no red lights. Should I post the items a week late, return the pack to Swan l
    Lane at my expense or dispose of it. I have next week's pack and the posting schedule showing.
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    26.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No point sending them if they're not showing online as you have no way to record when you actually posted them.
    I'd send them an email to confirm though.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • bdark2755bdark2755 Forumite
    57 Posts
    Fifth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    redagila wrote: »
    Why don't you send them an email and remind them that you are waiting for another session? They can only tell you that they have plenty of panellists in your area.
    Good idea, it can't do any harm :)
  • Stacey81Stacey81 Forumite
    89 Posts
    Hello,

I am intrested in doing the posting survey but I go to sign up at it tell me my postcode invalid. my flat is in a building that was only build 3 mayb 4 years go. is there anyway I cans still sign up to do its?

I read post you all be writing you talks of training. is there somewhere me can read bout the training? or can someon tell me bout it? is it done online or do have go somewhere to do it? it just I has to think of me acsses needs (Wheelchair) ans me care needs. if online no worrys if somewhere have go need knows lots more to work it outs.

thank you for yous help
    Stacey
    I glad I find this forum :A:T
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides