Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,440 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    redagila wrote: »

TNS will provide you with sticky tape so why won't you use it, if necessary?

Received a roll yesterday - sending a Cube tomorrow
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • kazzybabes
    kazzybabes Posts: 341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Is it okay to post a letter 2 weeks later? I have forgotten again to lift it today and won't be back before last post at 12pm :(
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,317 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    kazzybabes wrote: »
    Is it okay to post a letter 2 weeks later? I have forgotten again to lift it today and won't be back before last post at 12pm :(

Yes, I have done this in the past.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm just starting my 5th stint on the main survey - I got my second posting pack today and there are three cubes to be posted on three separate days for that week (they also only included vouchers for two but I'll contact them about that). I will have to post one a week for the next three weeks as I only go into town once a week (no post office nearby). I hope this is a one-off as its not practical for me to visit the post office that often and would actually cost me money in bus fare. I have a total of 9 items to post that week - more than ever before in all the time I've been doing the survey. If this is going to be a regular thing then I will have to stop doing the survey - they are basically expecting me to pay out the best part of £10 in cash in one week in exchange for vouchers and that is just not acceptable.
    2020 Wins:
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    I'm just starting my 5th stint on the main survey - I got my second posting pack today and there are three cubes to be posted on three separate days for that week (they also only included vouchers for two but I'll contact them about that). I will have to post one a week for the next three weeks as I only go into town once a week (no post office nearby). I hope this is a one-off as its not practical for me to visit the post office that often and would actually cost me money in bus fare. I have a total of 9 items to post that week - more than ever before in all the time I've been doing the survey. If this is going to be a regular thing then I will have to stop doing the survey - they are basically expecting me to pay out the best part of £10 in cash in one week in exchange for vouchers and that is just not acceptable.

My advise is to complain to TNS and to be 'creative' with advising them of ur holidays.
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Are there stamps on one of the cubes?

Of course you would get the three extra L2S vouchers for actually having to queue in a PO a while after you have done the posting.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I'm just starting my 5th stint on the main survey - I got my second posting pack today and there are three cubes to be posted on three separate days for that week (they also only included vouchers for two but I'll contact them about that).

Hi

Do what I do, post them all on the same day as I have nowhere to store the cubes at work. It's not practical to visit the Post Office 3 times in one week. :)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• clifford47
    Options
    How difficult is this - is it just a case of posting items
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    clifford47 wrote: »
    How difficult is this - is it just a case of posting items

Hi

Read this: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Congratulations to the person who last Thursday posted a cube to me. I've just opened it to find that you remembered to include the Smart & the polystyrene block but not the sheet with the R number on it! :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure