We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cyclists, have I missed something?
Comments
-
I once got stopped and told off by the police for going the wrong way down a one way street on a bike :eek: I was only a teenager at the time, it was the quickest route to my friends house. I never did it again after that.0
-
Or again you are heading this way - https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Camden+Town,+United+Kingdom&hl=en&ll=51.512846,-0.13101&spn=0.001933,0.004823&sll=39.925946,-75.11962&sspn=0.151389,0.308647&oq=camden,+lodon&hnear=Camden+Town,+Greater+London,+United+Kingdom&t=m&layer=c&cbll=51.512686,-0.13143&panoid=Ii3oZlWo7_F5KDEnbil4Zw&cbp=12,54.98,,0,17.87&z=18
/QUOTE]
In several of these examples moving back a bit reveals cycle signs painted on the road or lamppost signs indicating its shared. Tha last one however when going back down the street you end up inside a building!!!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards