Putting gift boxes together for mum to be and twins

I am putting a gift box together for a friend and her twins she is expecting and would love some ideas of essentials I may miss.

I have done a baby gift box before and done the usual wipes, sudacrem, teething gel, cotton wool, baby mits and hats...but would be open to other bits n bobs!

And for the mummy one too

Thank you very much
Lovin' the freebies & fingers crossed for the comps! :rotfl:

Comments

• roxy7699
    roxy7699 Posts: 1,067 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    How about some little muslins, booties, miniature products like hand sanitiser?

Lovely idea
  • Kellerina
    Kellerina Posts: 61 Forumite
    Thank you I'll keep that in mind!
    Lovin' the freebies & fingers crossed for the comps! :rotfl:
  • netskii
    netskii Posts: 64 Forumite
    This reply may well be too late now, but I recently did hampers for my friend and her new twins, also one for the father (not so serious... Ear plugs, condoms and bottle of wine!!!)

I got memory boxes for each twin, I knew she was having a boy and girl so I got a pink one and a blue one, put their names on when born and a newspaper from the day they were born plus a magazine from that week (cars for boy as their dad is mechanic, and fashion mag for girl as their mum is very trendy!), also a bag of essentials that I found useful when mine were babies, muslins, vests, snufflebabe, kamillison cream.

I made a hamper for my friend with a travel mug with lid to keep her cuppa warm, hand cream, bubble bath, chocolate. Having said all this I think now the twins are born she would most appreciate an extra pair of hands or a few hours sleep!!!!!

HTH
  • BAGGY
    BAGGY Posts: 522 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Insulated mug x 2. I never had chance for a bath so posh shower gel if you must.
  • DigForVictory
    DigForVictory Posts: 11,905 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Big Bright Box with jar of Coffee (& sundae spoon to reach the bottom), assorted teabags (builders, herbal, etc) & several bright mugs - pound shop affordable, bright colours for easy location by visitors. Suggest gently this be sited by the kettle & have a map of "Where to find Milk" taped on one side.

Big calendar to scribble appointments onto

Gift vouchers for local takeaways (include up to date menus)

"IOU"s for two hours twin-minding (in pushchair, out of house, at a soothing pace), a hot meal with spouse (your dining area doubles as a restaurant for them!), "spa session" (your bathroom doubles as a place to have an hour soak & preen...), & (my favourite) "laundry service" - offer to collect, wash, dry & iron a big bag of clothes?

Bottle of Calpol, (with cork & syringe for tiny doses) with poundshop A4 whiteboard & pen so you can jot who had what, when...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure