Thomas Cook Success

Options
After several months communication with TC ( started in November 2012 flight Newcastle to Bodrum ) I have finally received my cheque today (after offering me vouchers which I declined, took 30 days for cheque to arrive and receiving no response at all from CAA,- say no more !)

A huge Thank You to everyone on this forum, special thanks go to Centipede100 and Mark2Spark for you help and great advice,
I advise every one to be patient and hang on in there !:beer:

Right I am off to the bank now cash my cheque........,I will still be keeping a eye on this forum I am hooked!!

Happy Days

Maz :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Comments

• jkat
    jkat Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    hi maz

We were on the outbound flight from Newcastle to Bodrum and had the same delay (you were waiting for us to get to Bodrum to go home). We were told the incoming flight from Skiathos had gone technical and it was delayed while they flew in a mechanic from another Greek Island.
    However to make a claim I have no paperwork (boarding cards/email confirmations from Thomas Cook) to prove I was on that flight. You used to be able to log onto flythomascook.com and imput your email address to display all your old bookings. Can't see that facility now...wonder why!
    Wondering if it is a non-started if I can't get hold of any of the documents.
    Your success has inspired me though!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport