We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Something broken? Let us know on the new Report a Technical Issue board. Please use Site Feedback and Forum Help for other feedback.
Totally confused?
Good2Go_3
Posts: 3 Newbie
I'm probably going to sound very stupid but i'm new and completely confused so i will ask anyway:
How do i find the grab it while you can NEW threads, i have seen threads with half price laptops etc (which my girlfriend curerently wants), but they are a day out of date and so i'm too late to grab one. I can see "todays post" but this link directs me to the latest post on an old thread. I have scanned the FAQ's but I cant seem to find the answer, any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.
How do i find the grab it while you can NEW threads, i have seen threads with half price laptops etc (which my girlfriend curerently wants), but they are a day out of date and so i'm too late to grab one. I can see "todays post" but this link directs me to the latest post on an old thread. I have scanned the FAQ's but I cant seem to find the answer, any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards