Making a will is giving me sleepless nights
I really need to make a will but I am struggling with how to do the right thing. My 2 eldest children are married to people who do not like me and my husband. I really can't bear the thought of them benefiting financially when our time comes. My sons wife is so tight she would split a currant in 2 (we get recycled gifts at bdays and xmas. ) they have 2 sons who have never bought us a present (they are both working). My daughters husband has had affairs and run them into debt countless times. I feel like giving their share to charity but I feel guilty but just can't bear the thought that I am denying my son/daughter their inheritance. Would appreciate advice.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards