We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Can't send e-mails
archieboy
Posts: 138 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I've just discovered that e-mails I've been sending over the past 4 or 5 days haven't been received. They haven't been returned to me but no one has received them. I'm getting incoming mail ok. Can anyone advise. Thanks.
0
Comments
-
if it's tiscalli then they've had problems for a week and not owned upEx forum ambassador
Long term forum member0 -
0
-
Yes, you're correct, it is Tiscali. I e-mailed them last night and this morning received message back saying they had problems with Spammers and it would take a few days to resolve. It was nice of them to let customers know!!!0
-
I'm a Tiscali customer too and you can see here just how bad the situation has been - not least the lack of communication to customers:
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=128594&page=1&pp=15
There are now nearly 600 comments on there and over 28000 views.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
