Options
2»

Comments

• mrskim_2
    mrskim_2 Posts: 5 Forumite
    edited 7 October 2013 at 8:05AM
    Options
    I can really only ask this question again
    What did they say about taking your money but denying they knew about your order etc?
    I would have insisted on an answer to that question.
    Who took your money? Tesco or Pyrex?

The actual phone number Tesco gave out to place the orders with seems to be a call centre and not anything to do with Tesco.

Tesco haven't spoken directly to me i chanced upon the thread on face book and put a post on there, so as to yet the only communication has been with customer service this way. It was a day or so after my first post that i decided to phone the number again to check my order. This was when i was told they had none of my details but would send the goods out that day 14/6/13, but they didn't even ask for my address or other details again and just kept putting me on hold until the line went dead so i didn't get a chance to ask at that time about the money being taken.

This is when i put another post on FB asking for Tesco customer service to comment which someone called Liz did and so began what i thought would be some kind of help. Maybe easier for you to have a look at the thread and see what was said as I'm not the only one with this problem and it never seems to be the same CS person replying to the questions , but in a nut shell she said she was concerned they had no record of my order but had taken the money and would get back to me on Monday morning which she didn't and still hasn't. That's when i saw another post from Tesco CS saying the promotion had finished and they were unable to help further with it. This is when i again phoned the number given and made enquires and was given an E-mail address to send a copy of my statement to as proof that the money has been debited to my credit card account as they were no longer dealing with this particular promotion. All the statement says is TCC Pyrex so I'm assuming it them but i cant find a customer service number to phone them on. But as far as i am concerned i spent my money at Tesco and stuck to the terms and conditions set out by Tesco regarding this promotion, so therefore my contract was with Tesco and i feel that they should be the ones to sort it out not expect me to deal with it.
    Bit long winded hope i haven't confused you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure