We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Slow Start up - after new version of Norton

2»

Comments

  • Eyesparky
    Eyesparky Posts: 689 Forumite
    gremlin666 wrote: »
    Finally managed to get Norton ofF my desk top and installed NOD32 and the whole PC now runs better and faster than when i first bought it five years ago. Norton sucks ditch it NOW!!!!!!

    Totally agree. Software should not be this insidious. Years back Norton produced fantastic technical tools but over the last few years they have destroyed their hard earned reputation.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." — Confucius
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.