Paypal account PERMANENTLY CLOSED, PLEASE HELP, EBAY SELLER!

Options
FTBSOS
FTBSOS Posts: 150 Forumite
Hi guys, recently had my paypal account permanently closed I begged both US/UK paypal to please show some mercy and they couldn't get less that resulting in the account closure would hugely affect my business on paypal.

Account closed due to previously closed account, can't be appealed against.

Anyway, I need to get back on paypal and I want to stop it from happening again. So it the below methods the best way forward?

Give my computer a new ip address
reinstall web browser
Set up a new paypal account (ofcourse) Personal or business?
New account registered under a new address? (Might be moving soon)
Use a new phone number

I've used ALL my bank accounts on my paypal accounts, I know you can't add same card on another paypal account but I'm sure you can add your bank account again, if so not wise?

There is also going to be a time where my paypal account get's limited, on my previously closed accounts, I uploaded proof of driver ID. Uploading again on new account, do you think they would clock on that I had accounts closed down in past? If I move driver id will have new address on it anyway.

Someone also said never verify all your details at once, let them limit you first and it become easy or something like that??

Anyone has any tips r.e this will be much appreciated.

Comments

• ballisticbrian
    ballisticbrian Posts: 3,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Did you think you had logged in here as scammer saving-expert. co.uk
    Why would we want to help you pull a fast one?
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • FTBSOS
    Options
    Did you think you had logged in here as scammer saving-expert. co.uk
    Why would we want to help you pull a fast one?

What do you mean scam? I haven't done nothing wrong! It was closed due to a previously closed paypal account, where I had a massive dispute with paypal regarding a china seller.

Keep your small minded opinions, TO YOURSELF!!
  • ballisticbrian
    Options
    It was closed due to a previously closed paypal account
    Then why aren't you phoning paypal to explain this simple misunderstanding and get your account unlocked? ;)
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • FTBSOS
    Options
    Then why aren't you phoning paypal to explain this simple misunderstanding and get your account unlocked? ;)

Did you not read my previous post, I phoned uk/us paypal told them the situation and they refused to help.

Please stop with the trolling, I am extremely **** off at the moment and don't need trolls to **** me off anymore.
  • ballisticbrian
    Options
    oh dear, sounds like you are screwd, good night! :)
  • FTBSOS
    Options
    oh dear, sounds like you are screwd, good night! :)

Grow a pair. Don't worry, Karma will get you.
  • emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    Options

You have no idea at all
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You might get away with a new account for a while, but ultimately you will be banned again.

You will always be looking over your shoulder waiting for the new ban, and PayPal seem to time it to the very moment you have a lot of funds in your account and then hold them for 180 days against fraud.

You really would be better trying to get the original account issue resolved. However, as with all financial institutions you have no right to an account, they are completely at liberty to decline accounts for whatever reason, justified or not, that they choose.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • FTBSOS
    Options
    I just created a new account at a new address, changed ip address and used a new browser.

20 minutes after got limited and had this message:
    Since this is a new account, we want to make sure your information is
    secure. We need some additional information to able to confirm your
    identity
  • I_have_spoken
    I_have_spoken Posts: 5,051 Forumite
    Options
    You can run, but you can't hide.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories