We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Sony USB hell, playstation store game purchase "trapped"?
Comments
-
-
MrReeMachine wrote: »For what it's worth I bought an original PS3 which only came with a 40Gb drive which I've found to be more than enough even with several games installed etc. Perhaps you know someone who might be upgrading a laptop to a bigger hard drive and can spare their old one (afterall a small capacity drive like this is pretty much useless to PC users these days) and effectively give you a free upgrade - worth asking around?
Rich
I had a 40gb PS3 and I bought a 320gb 2.5" SATA HDD and swapped it myself, wasn't that hard, pretty easy actuallly, just make you have some small philips-type precision screwdrivers. Plenty of tutorials on the 'net/youtube.
When that died I swapped out the 128gb drive on the replacement wiith exactly the same drive.
The old/replaced drives sold for £10/£30 on fleabay respectively. So basically got my money back for the new drive. :cool:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards