Easy-Jet Hold luggage & change of date - Help Needed

Options
altec1000
altec1000 Posts: 5 Forumite
edited 28 May 2013 at 8:07PM in Flights, currency & car hire
Hi there, I am booked on an Easyjet flight next week but may need to change the outward bound date. I also wish to buy Hold luggage but have not yet done so. I'm wondering if it makes any difference to whether I buy the hold luggage before or after I make this change of date to the outward bound date.

I am also wondering if that if I book the hold luggage, which costs £18 if bought on bookings where both outward and return flights are booked together, whether this will still stand if I change the outward bound date. ie if i change the outward bound date whether I will still get the hold luggage both ways with the new outward bound date.

2. If I add the hold luggage before I make any changes to the date (at cost £18) and then later need to change the outward bound date, does this £18 that I have already paid allow me to carry hold luggage on the new outward bound date and the return date which will remain the same throughout.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Obviously_the_best
    Options
    It makes no difference when you book it, as long as it's before 24 hours before departure. Because the price of baggage doesn't change, you'll always have 1 bag on the outbound and one on the inbound.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure