We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
.mov in quicktime, playing sound no video
Comments
-
I used to use VLC player to make GIFs so I had to try everything when the video started going funny. I couldn't believe it all boiled down to the time I'd swapped to low power and had forgotten to change it back!
Another option is to use KM Player. I use it when VLC player is being a silly git. It doesn't play quite so many formats as VLC but I've found it more reliable.
Edit: meant to add, do you have a USB port in your TV, DVD or Blu-Ray player? I can plug my ext. hard drive into my Blu-Ray player and watch large files without them lagging or pixellating.'til the end of the line0 -
I once had the same issue trying to play a QuickTime move in HD on a PC that couldn't do HD. HTH.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
