Pinecone Research is Growing !

Options

Comments

• jaygray
    jaygray Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    carla40 wrote: »
    I have my rewards paid straight into paypal, before that they always sent me vouchers, as far as I can remember they don't save up you're rewards, if you login then there should be an option to connect you're paypal account to them, hope this helps

They've recently changed their Rewards system. Instead of payment straight into PayPal, as before, you now get an email from Pinecone - the day after you take the survey - to tell you that you now have 300 points in your account. You then have to log in and go through a series of forms which offer you all sorts of products for masses of points. You can search for PayPal, though, and there are two options, £3 and £4 (300 points and 400 points). The process wouldn't complete for me this morning, either in Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. In the end I rang the Rewards Helpline and they put my request through manually - and said if I still had problems in the future then they will do the same for me again. I think there might have been a glitch in the system this morning. You then have to wait three days for the money to be paid into PayPal, instead of receiving it the next business day as before. The lady on the helpline acknowledged that the process is now both longer and slower, and they've had lots of complaints about it.

Just in case anyone needs the Rewards Helpline number, it's 01908 214988, and they're open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
    :A A million thanks to everyone who posts :A
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    jaygray wrote: »
    Is anyone having problems with the new rewards system on Pinecone? I've been trying to convert my 300 points to PayPal and the system won't let me proceed properly - it's very frustrating!

Had an issue once but went back to it later in the day and got in no problem.
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • carla40
    carla40 Posts: 1,187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    jaygray wrote: »
    They've recently changed their Rewards system. Instead of payment straight into PayPal, as before, you now get an email from Pinecone - the day after you take the survey - to tell you that you now have 300 points in your account. You then have to log in and go through a series of forms which offer you all sorts of products for masses of points. You can search for PayPal, though, and there are two options, £3 and £4 (300 points and 400 points). The process wouldn't complete for me this morning, either in Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. In the end I rang the Rewards Helpline and they put my request through manually - and said if I still had problems in the future then they will do the same for me again. I think there might have been a glitch in the system this morning. You then have to wait three days for the money to be paid into PayPal, instead of receiving it the next business day as before. The lady on the helpline acknowledged that the process is now both longer and slower, and they've had lots of complaints about it.

Just in case anyone needs the Rewards Helpline number, it's 01908 214988, and they're open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.

thanks for replying, i'm still getting my payments straight into paypal, i had two payments in the last two days, i've never heard of the new system, unless they are changing it gradually :beer:
    wins so far:- absolutely nothing, not even an arguement:mad:
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Queenriderbrekke Posts: 5,592 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    It depended on your payment method, I was being paid by vouchers still and got the email to tell me about it. I think I will go for Sainsburys/Asda/Tesco vouchers.
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • jaygray
    jaygray Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    carla40 wrote: »
    thanks for replying, i'm still getting my payments straight into paypal, i had two payments in the last two days, i've never heard of the new system, unless they are changing it gradually :beer:

I really wish I was still getting paid by the old system!
    :A A million thanks to everyone who posts :A
  • mikecmr
    mikecmr Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    finally got in thank you :)
  • MaShadow
    MaShadow Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just. Got £3 in luncheon vouchers. Dunno how to change the payment method.
  • Sabrina237
    Sabrina237 Posts: 227 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya,

one the back of the vouchers it says the retailers you can spend them at, but when i typed in nando's it only came up for london. Can you spend them in every shop on the list? thanks
    Sealed Pot Challenge 7 (2014) #1851
    SPC 6 (2013) £69.13 SPC 5 (2012) £7.12
    Vouchers total for 2013- £35 of vouchers from mySurvey and 8 Pinecone luncheon vouchers
  • Blueberries
    Blueberries Posts: 44 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello,

I have just received my first ever Luncheon voouchers (2x £0.50 and 2x £1).

I know where to use them, but I am a bit confused as to how to use them? Let's say I would like a £3.50 drink from Starbucks, can I use all my vouchers for this? If a drink costs £2.75, and that I give all my £3 vouchers, will they give me back £0.25?

Sorry if this sounds thick, but I cannot find the terms and conditions...
    Back to comping after an 8 year break!
    2020 wins: Dishwasher
  • MoonlightDream
    Options
    Hello,

I have just received my first ever Luncheon voouchers (2x £0.50 and 2x £1).

I know where to use them, but I am a bit confused as to how to use them? Let's say I would like a £3.50 drink from Starbucks, can I use all my vouchers for this? If a drink costs £2.75, and that I give all my £3 vouchers, will they give me back £0.25?

Sorry if this sounds thick, but I cannot find the terms and conditions...
    Hi.

No, no one will give you change. If a drink costs £2.75 then you are losing 25 pence. If the drink costs £3.50 then you need to add 50 pence.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure