🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    annie62442 wrote: »
    Swagbucks seem to like being insulted, I just got 6 swag bucks for searching "no f*****g surveys" :D

On the minus side, 13/110 and no f*****g surveys :(

Yep, you're right. I tried "These new targets a f*****g stupid" and got 6 sb:rotfl:
  • LarLar
    LarLar Posts: 212 Forumite
    Options
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    Yep, you're right. I tried "These new targets a f*****g stupid" and got 6 sb:rotfl:

Got 8sb for repeating this haha :) thankyou

43/110 :cry:
    Goals (Christmas 2014 Journey Started 29th June 2014)
    Savings - £170 - £1,000 by 31/07/14
    Debt - £1,400 - £1,784 by 1/01/14
    Swag - 0,764/4,949sb 0/4 by 25/12/14 Freebies 0/100
    Online Earnings - £0.00 /£100 Vouchers - £0/£100
  • andym1989
    andym1989 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Options
    I just got 6sb for searching "Swagbucks is f*****g annoying with f*****g annoying b******* targets" :D, luckily I've reached my goal (110) but think that's ridiculous with nothing to do as I would have been stuck with hours of SBTV if it hadn't been for a 88sb TS
    Savings: £210
    DooYoo username: illusiveman

"What I did, I did without choice, in the name of peace and sanity"

"But not in the Name of the Doctor"
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My goal is 110 as well.seems a lot of us have that, so I don't think it is a personalised target based on our individual earnings but more like a 'higher targets for most of you, than you have ever had before' goal.
    I haven't made the last 2 days. I won't make todays so won't bother even going back on the site to search for spammy offers etc to reach goal,so won''t be exposed to their various adverts.
  • pumpkin1964
    pumpkin1964 Posts: 229 Forumite
    Options
    I'm about to join the mass exodus from swagbucks.

Not going to try for 110 today, as there are no surveys and I'm just not doing all that SBTV, cos I did loads yesterday.

Am about 200 bucks from a £5 AGV so will do the minimal daily stuff til I can cash that, and then I'm outta here.

On a side note, I would advise anyone who can to cash out now rather than save up for higher value rewards. This site has all the signs of going down the tubes - less and less surveys and videos, reduced bucks for what they do offer, things not crediting, taking longer to release AGVs when ordered, higher daily targets to save paying bonuses....the list just goes on and on....
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Managed target in 85 mins thanks to getting a DS on health (DQ'd from first try) 27SB search 'Alektrophobia' vid on R1, NOSO, poll and games 113/110.
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm on 33/110 so no chance of reaching my target. I think I will look to other sites as this is getting beyond the joke.
    When I started in 2011 we used to get at least 10 videos on the supersonic wall and numerous homepage videos. Lots of PL surveys for 60 & 48 SBs.
    I will be very sad to leave as I have done very well out of it but I can't see it improving as it has been going down hill since Christmas and its now May
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    Oh deep joy.
    110 target.....
    no surveys.......
    no offers
    The tasks are vastly reduced in numbers .
    SBTV gets to 90% then goes back to 0 without crediting more often than paying out.
    SBTV also reverses itself to vids you already watched & seems to now be set up to do precisely that.
    Games sometimes won't pay out,or you need to play 4 to get 2 lousy stinking SBs.

In summary.....
    I thought slavery had died out ,but it is alive & well in Prolapse (or whatever the company is called )
    SWAGBUCKS CAN KISS MY CHUBBY WHITE DONKEY !
    This kid aint playing your game any more .
    From now on I'll just do what is obvious without bothering to look intensely for stuff and if that means earning 5 or 10 SBs a day then so be it.
    SWAGBUCKS ARE TOO THICK to see that me earning 10 a day will harm THEM more than me because I'll use my saved time elsewhere and I'll still be earning ,while they will have lost a good money-making swagger .

kissmyassm.jpg
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Managed target in 85 mins thanks to getting a DS on health (DQ'd from first try) 27SB search 'Alektrophobia' vid on R1, NOSO, poll and games 113/110.

Well done:beer:
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am also becoming increasing disillusioned with Swagbucks. Would someone like to send me a referral to Dooyoo? I have a review I want to write anyway as I bought something recently that I'm really, really chuffed with and want to share the love.
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10