Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Madness these personal goals..The monthly bonus are in, only got 220 due to my new relaxed approach to the site, if i dont make target so what life is too busy for me to be watching sb tv all day the rate of return is just shocking..
    Spiritwood you have spurred me into action I am going to have a look at dooyoo..
  • veggieblob
    veggieblob Posts: 637 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Words just fail me - I thought 110 on a bank holiday is ludicrous but 255 is beyond a joke. Have you been a member for long, veggieblob? :(

Joined towards end March via someone's referral link on here
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    mm123 wrote: »
    Madness these personal goals..The monthly bonus are in, only got 220 due to my new relaxed approach to the site, if i dont make target so what life is too busy for me to be watching sb tv all day the rate of return is just shocking..
    Spiritwood you have spurred me into action I am going to have a look at dooyoo..

I started dooyoo as well and it is very easy to earn on there. I must admit that I'm not putting all my effort into dooyoo - mainly because I'm still clinging onto Swagbucks in the misguided hope that things will get better - but I'm still earning a reasonable amount on dooyoo
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    Options
    Yes Paul SB is like a bad boyfriend its time to let go as its going no where but its habit. Going to have a go at the writting tasks today and see if they are worth it all. Def going to have a wee look at Dooyoo this week.
  • paulshorse
    Options
    veggieblob wrote: »
    Joined towards end March via someone's referral link on here

Oh, that's why it's so high. There are so many complaints both here and in the US about these high targets but I doubt if Swagbucks will listen. When we complained on Facebook and tried to make them see reason we were told in no uncertain terms that we were not being helpful and basically that we should support the new members with the targets.
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    Options
    Those crazy high targets are surely scaring off the new people. I thought 110 was high enough for today, I have really struggled getting 90 and 80 over the weekend. If I had to get 255 I wouldn't even try.
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    Al1x wrote: »
    Those crazy high targets are surely scaring off the new people. I thought 110 was high enough for today, I have really struggled getting 90 and 80 over the weekend. If I had to get 255 I wouldn't even try.

Absolutely agree with this. I'm on 110 today and there's nothing to do on the site that can get me anywhere near that. A 255 target would just make me drop it like a hot brick, it's not even worth trying for.
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    110 for me too, I was going to moan but I have decided not to after seeing Veggieblob has a 255 target! :eek:

Got 238 as my monthly bonus so a couple of hundred to go before my next AGC then my move over to Neobux (I can't cope with more than one site at once!)

If someone wants to send me a PM with a referral link that would be great.
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    Options
    I've not heard of Neobux.. is it the same kind of thing as swagbucks then?
  • paulshorse
    Options
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    110 for me too, I was going to moan but I have decided not to after seeing Veggieblob has a 255 target! :eek:

Got 238 as my monthly bonus so a couple of hundred to go before my next AGC then my move over to Neobux (I can't cope with more than one site at once!)

If someone wants to send me a PM with a referral link that would be great.

I've started doing Neobux but I'm still doing Swagbucks until I find out if there are the same opportunities on there. Certainly tasks pay a lot better on Neobux but you have to wait 30 days before offers get credited, although they do seem to pay more too. Thriftyfelicity, Miwa and silverwood are probably the best people to ask about Neo, although I'm sure there are others on here that use the site too
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills