Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• TallerPaul
    TallerPaul Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    Rosie if you don't mind me asking i just seen your signature how are you managing £10 a day im strugging something ferice to even get £5 every 3 days and at that either the site drys up with stuff for me and they have a minium cap of like 20 or 50 quid which i cant reach.

but yer on another note i instaled a new os 8 today on my virtual machine went for gift hulk today done all the offers on the walls for downloads and..... none of them credited except a video which didnt require downloading lol i dont fancy submitting 70 or so customer support tickets for all those downloads
    September Challenge
    InstaGC Joint 3/6/13 = £250.00 tallerpaul.com
    Swagbucks £0/£10
    Neobux £0/£0 - they deleted me
  • Blackpepper1
    Blackpepper1 Posts: 655 Forumite
    Options
    Code is Spider enter before 4pm for 6SB

Thanks for SB Code with that I was just short of 6 SB to reach my daily goal of the 70 I need to get my sb bonus.
    Good reached my daily goal today through SB code and one Survey for 63 SB.
    Blogging and earning online.
  • Blackpepper1
    Blackpepper1 Posts: 655 Forumite
    Options
    Be wary of any of the downloads. I don't personally do them anymore I had too much trouble with them and mostly I find they don't credit for me.
    Better to stick with surveys and signups.
    Blogging and earning online.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    TallerPaul wrote: »
    but yer on another note i instaled a new os 8 today on my virtual machine went for gift hulk today done all the offers on the walls for downloads and..... none of them credited except a video which didnt require downloading lol i dont fancy submitting 70 or so customer support tickets for all those downloads

Gifthulk are not very good at having any offers track
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    TallerPaul wrote: »
    Rosie if you don't mind me asking i just seen your signature how are you managing £10 a day im strugging something ferice to even get £5 every 3 days and at that either the site drys up with stuff for me and they have a minium cap of like 20 or 50 quid which i cant reach.

My £10 a day is on the make £10 a day thread and my earnings are made up of
    ebay selling, surveys, Swag bucks, using coupons ect ect
    My swagbucks earning is about £25 to £30 per month
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    A nice search win to start the day
    cWAIaiR.png
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Cocobay71
    Cocobay71 Posts: 168 Forumite
    Options
    Wow, just won 40 sb for searching...
  • matt_james27
    Options
    has everyone been able to do daily surveys for Saturday and Sunday?

I have been unable to do any daily surveys for the past two days, when I open the Today's survey link it no longer has the check boxes such as I have recently watched TV, done a grocery shop, I have a bank account etc, it no longer displays any of this it just has the:

If you are not
    , click here
    and the Start Survey button. When I click this it says We're Sorry, no surveys.....

thanks
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes Matt this is now the norm, lack of daily surveys - not had one in days.Used to complete one everyday but not managed that for a good few months..

However went into my trusted surveys today and I have just completed 5 surveys all about ads in magazine for 50sb a pop -250sb nice and easy.
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    has everyone been able to do daily surveys for Saturday and Sunday?

I have been unable to do any daily surveys for the past two days, when I open the Today's survey link it no longer has the check boxes such as I have recently watched TV, done a grocery shop, I have a bank account etc, it no longer displays any of this it just has the:

If you are not
    , click here
    and the Start Survey button. When I click this it says We're Sorry, no surveys.....

thanks

Yes. frequently no check boxes & the days that there are the available choices are that I smoke.have diabetes or a child under 4.none of which apply to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure