Code: GroupHug

6 SBs Expires 8.00 PM

Thanks for posting the SB code.
    Blogging and earning online.
  • TallerPaul
    TallerPaul Posts: 70 Forumite
    edited 25 May 2013 at 4:55PM
    Options
    right nothing seems to be on sb for me today i'm fresh to neobux but im just making sure its neobux.com ? as it seems like a big affilate site trying to get you to put banners on your website and join sites which people made similar to them and the money is like $0.000 a point of a cent although im in gbp

Oh and what is sealed pot number i see on peoples signature, just asking cos im struggling to actually get a penny in actual payment from any of the sites
    September Challenge
    InstaGC Joint 3/6/13 = £250.00 tallerpaul.com
    Swagbucks £0/£10
    Neobux £0/£0 - they deleted me
  • ThriftyFelicity
    ThriftyFelicity Posts: 771 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 25 May 2013 at 5:56PM
    Options
    TallerPaul wrote: »
    right nothing seems to be on sb for me today i'm fresh to neobux but im just making sure its neobux.com ? as it seems like a big affilate site trying to get you to put banners on your website and join sites which people made similar to them and the money is like $0.000 a point of a cent although im in gbp

Yes, it's neobux.com. Clicking on the adverts doesn't make you much, as you've discovered, I've never taken up any of those offers (and doing so doesn't get you any points anyway).

What you want to do are the offerwalls and the Crowdflower tasks. Click on the green button near the top that says "Offers", then choose NeoCoins (which is the offerwalls) or "MiniJobs" (which is the tasks). Don't bother with the "NeoPoints" offers as they can't be converted to cash.

Minijobs (tasks) pay in cash, and the cashout level is $2 the first cashout, increasing by $1 to a maximum of $10. There are a couple of easy tasks at the moment for 10 cents each:

Search google for an article and record information about it! (UK only)

Take less than a minute each to do.

If you keep an eye on the multi-sites thread, I post there when I've found an offer that credits. You can check post #99, as I listed offers which credited for me a month ago, and some of them are still available.

Once you reach 5000 NeoCoins, you can convert them to $5 cash, but the more you cash out at once, the more they are worth (100,000 NC is worth $170). That might seem like a lot of NC, but I joined at the end of January and have 58,000 at the moment, so hope to cash out in July.
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • TallerPaul
    Options
    Yes, it's neobux.com. Clicking on the adverts doesn't make you much, as you've discovered, I've never taken up any of those offers (and doing so doesn't get you any points anyway).

What you want to do are the offerwalls and the Crowdflower tasks. Click on the green button near the top that says "Offers", then choose NeoCoins (which is the offerwalls) or "MiniJobs" (which is the tasks). Don't bother with the "NeoPoints" offers as they can't be converted to cash.

Minijobs (tasks) pay in cash, and the cashout level is $2 the first cashout, increasing by $1 to a maximum of $10. There are a couple of easy tasks at the moment for 10 cents each:

Search google for an article and record information about it! (UK only)

Take less than a minute each to do.

If you keep an eye on the multi-sites thread, I post there when I've found an offer that credits. You can check post #99, as I listed offers which credited for me a month ago, and some of them are still available.

Once you reach 5000 NeoCoins, you can convert them to $5 cash, but the more you cash out at once, the more they are worth (100,000 NC is worth $170). That might seem like a lot of NC, but I joined at the end of January and have 58,000 at the moment, so hope to cash out in July.

Your an amazing help felicity :D thanks to you and *blushes* im running a virtual machine now on my gaming laptop and im a computer geek and i knew you could get them but i didnt know where for free, cos i tried some download stuff yesterday and got the thing clustered with adaware all cleaned up easily enough when you know how to.

So yeah im gonna take your advice heading over there now, ill do their download offers as SB aint doing much for me today either, seems everything i hit min amount to redeem seems to reject me in someway like SBs verification probs and GTMs min 1000 GT points to redeem
    September Challenge
    Swagbucks £0/£10
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    Your an amazing help felicity :D thanks to you and *blushes* im running a virtual machine now on my gaming laptop and im a computer geek and i knew you could get them but i didnt know where for free, cos i tried some download stuff yesterday and got the thing clustered with adaware all cleaned up easily enough when you know how to.

So yeah im gonna take your advice heading over there now, ill do their download offers as SB aint doing much for me today either, seems everything i hit min amount to redeem seems to reject me in someway like SBs verification probs and GTMs min 1000 GT points to redeem

If you do the iPoll signup on the TokenAds wall for 473 NC, then you can do their surveys. They are the same surveys as the "Trusted Surveys" on Swagbucks, except they are worth twice as much.

Also, if you are not already signed up to Quidco, you can do so on the Matomy wall for 442 NC, and Quidco then has a few ways to get free cash.

:)
  • TallerPaul
    Options
    im so glad this is a virtual machine lol so i can just hit the refresh afterwards and it will remove everything, i might do a spybot scan just to see how much junk would have been installed, i only installed a few things last night on my real machine and my antivirus and spybot blocked 90% of the stuff lolita

So far im just ripping through it all at about 2059 neobux at the moment which is suppose is about 2usd, im already a quidco member i dont mess around with signing up multiple accounts like that cos i have proper earnings on them although they do seem to take forever to payout lol
    September Challenge
    Swagbucks £0/£10
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    im so glad this is a virtual machine lol so i can just hit the refresh afterwards and it will remove everything, i might do a spybot scan just to see how much junk would have been installed, i only installed a few things last night on my real machine and my antivirus and spybot blocked 90% of the stuff lolita

So far im just ripping through it all at about 2059 neobux at the moment which is suppose is about 2usd, im already a quidco member i dont mess around with signing up multiple accounts like that cos i have proper earnings on them although they do seem to take forever to payout lol

If you go into your settings in Quidco, you can change your minimum payment to £1.

:D
  • TallerPaul
    Options
    If you go into your settings in Quidco, you can change your minimum payment to £1.

:D

oh yer i know that lol, although they managed to scrounge the fiver membership out of me this year they signed everyone auto up for the vip i tried to downgrade to their new completly free service but it wouldnt let me and then i ended up having to pay the fiver out of cashback this yearr.

Im a big fan of top cashback though ive earned about the same amount of cashback in less years than quidco, and payments are faster but yeah i still got about 50-60 quid been pending for over 4 months now and alot of no tracks pending response from the retailers
    September Challenge
    Swagbucks £0/£10
  • MazzyStar_2
    MazzyStar_2 Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    I just won 26 SB for searching 'bank holiday monday free days out'
    Good timing as Im not at the daily target yet!
    Swagbucks 2014 earnings - £25
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    27sb for "best time for search wins" first search win all day
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts