We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Every last impecuniosity totally exterminated

1…391392394396397…995

Comments

  • The baby new potatoes worked for me on a 9.00 am shop and also a 12.45 pm shop today. HTH.
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    zappo wrote: »
    Try this one - it's nicely laid out.

    http://www.filehippo.com/


    Hi I've used that one and one called piriform
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Well, I did something today that I have never done before. I bought an extended warrenty! :eek:
    Went to pick up my ereader (:beer: Squigs & David.) and they offered me a 3 year 'if anything happens' warrenty, I asked how much, and he said £10. It was then that I laughted and said not really worth it on a £30 purchase, then quick as a flash he said I could have it for a fiver, so thought it was worth a try for that much. hmmmmm
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    I am having a fab time thanks :D

    It's hot hot and gonna get hotter :j

    We are trying to keep the heating off and the tip of my nose is freezing.
    DH has been in Harrogate today looking for a new bike and he said it was lovely but here..... Well..... It's !!!!:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • pattylabelle
    pattylabelle Posts: 7,474 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    There's no multibuy showing for coke!!! Is it 3 for £3???
    never stop doing your best because someone doesn't give you credit
  • There's no multibuy showing for coke!!! Is it 3 for £3???

    It certainly is!
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

    PRIDE

    There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.


  • Miss_Laid
    Miss_Laid Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    Well, I did something today that I have never done before. I bought an extended warrenty! :eek:
    Went to pick up my ereader (:beer: Squigs & David.) and they offered me a 3 year 'if anything happens' warrenty, I asked how much, and he said £10. It was then that I laughted and said not really worth it on a £30 purchase, then quick as a flash he said I could have it for a fiver, so thought it was worth a try for that much. hmmmmm

    I bought the ereader not sure if I want it or not :rotfl: I don't read much but I have to have new books as you can't wash the germs off secondhand books plus they smell funny :(

    Have you looked at how to d/l etc to it yet? I hate instructions :rotfl:
    Anyone can cuddle but only the Welsh can cwtch :)
  • midwinter
    midwinter Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    oooh ooooh oooh, got my 250 points for completing the CC challenge survey! :D

    That's brought a ray of sunshine to my day!
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    I bought the ereader not sure if I want it or not :rotfl: I don't read much but I have to have new books as you can't wash the germs off secondhand books plus they smell funny :(

    Have you looked at how to d/l etc to it yet? I hate instructions :rotfl:
    :rotfl:Instructions? What are they?
    Not switched it on yet, going to have a fiddle later.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • pattylabelle
    pattylabelle Posts: 7,474 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    It certainly is!

    Paid to take it away????
    never stop doing your best because someone doesn't give you credit
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.