Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Options

Comments

• nads6699
    nads6699 Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    Just back from tescos and i got my first 1p bargain and 4p too.

thornton mint collection 316g 5430 b/c marked at £8 scanned at 1p

blue sparky ballet shoes b/c 3656 marked at £10 scanned 4p

black ballet shoes patent toe gold stripe b/c 4125 £10 scanned 4p

got tesco own baby sensitive bath and lotion both scanned at 23p

2 x moshi monster tree house marked at £15 scanned at 4.75

very happy lady. Went to asda after will post muller and cat food results after 3.30. Thanks for everyones help x
  • lookinforabargain
    Options
    izzy65 wrote: »
    Hi folks, was morning when I started to catch up, kadiekaismummi I was so sorry to read your post, my prayers are with you and your brother. hope that you all have a good friday and that the wine works for those trying it, have not found a 1p or 4p item yet, lookinforabargain have not heard from you recently have you had any success:)

:hello:

I'm still here, turned into a 'Sneckie lurker :eek: :rotfl:
    RL getting in the way at the moment, had a few bits and pieces going on so haven't posted much.

On the 1p/4p hunt, I've done quite well on the chocolate front :cool: There was tonnes in the RP at the start of the week, nearly fainted in shock, couldn't believe my luck :rotfl: There were still a few chocs kicking about yesterday and I found one lonely pair of 4p girls boots as well, didn't really pay much attention to any other shoes as I'm not really a shoe person, but there was a few sale ones that might well of been 4p.

What about you, have you been on the hunt?! :)
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• kizzie_nikita
    Options
    Hi guys,

I was wondering, has anyone done the cashback on TCB for bingo sites?

I've done the ceaser one, but wondering if anyone else has done any of the others and have they tracked/paid OK?

Thanks guys.
    Save, save, save, save.
  • lutzi1
    lutzi1 Posts: 2,703 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Afternoon all! Good to see lots of exciting things going on today :D. Good luck to all out there.

Best wishes to kadiekaismummy and greenfinger, stay strong, both of you. :A Logie I hope you are being a good girl and not overdoing it. :)

Have to take DD for a tetantus shot shortly, so I'll have a little stroll around Ts and see what they have to offer.

Have a good day all.
    Hope is not a strategy.
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Keep calm and carry on.:)
  • choclate24
    choclate24 Posts: 555 Forumite
    Options
    freespeech wrote: »
    Why not discuss something that is already all over the television and press?? Yes there were victims - so why try and brush the matter under the carpet?? The obnoxious attitude of people like you disgusts me. What you didn't say in your little hitlerite dictat was that you were also reporting some posts to the hierarchy. That too rankles. Let me put it this way: if there was a rat and you in need of help it would be the rat that would receive my help. Next time you try and cover things up please think about the victims first!
    Have i missed something:eek:
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    I would help you fc ;)
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • squigs
    squigs Posts: 3,241 Forumite
    Options
    2sgn062ignore.gif
    N1LDA:D
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    Anyway managed to catch up has taken a while but worth it :D
    Need a lager glitch never mind all this chocolate, yogs and the like.
    :beer:
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    :hello:

I'm still here, turned into a 'Sneckie lurker :eek: :rotfl:
    RL getting in the way at the moment, had a few bits and pieces going on so haven't posted much.

On the 1p/4p hunt, I've done quite well on the chocolate front :cool: There was tonnes in the RP at the start of the week, nearly fainted in shock, couldn't believe my luck :rotfl: There were still a few chocs kicking about yesterday and I found one lonely pair of 4p girls boots as well, didn't really pay much attention to any other shoes as I'm not really a shoe person, but there was a few sale ones that might well of been 4p.

What about you, have you been on the hunt?! :)

Sounds like you've had good hunting, I haven't even been to RP, rl in the way was on the sick last month and still not back out there, been telling myself I do not need chocolate no matter how cheap it is:rotfl:,I am a bit of a lurker too, never have anything to add but love this thread:)
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure