Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Options

Comments

• cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Hi davemorton :wave:

You have no need to be concerned. There are no risks to shareholders from holding free imutual shares. See Are there any downsides to having shares? Am I liable for company debts?

However, if for some reason you don't want to be a shareholder you can still just earn cashback. This opt-out option will shortly be available from the shareholder registation screen; in the meantime, you can just drop us a query

Hope that puts your mind at rest :)

I had though this too Dave, I have £30 payable but don't want to sign up for shares so can't withdraw at the minute:( x
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    AngelsMadv wrote: »
    I was merely referring to all your excellent cloths finds and the one someone quoted you as "looking good in" - they looked like knickers to me on first glance :o
    Thats because you are on the sofa ;)
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • David.
    Options
    Can i ask which ones?
    William hill and bgo are confirmed and paddy power and tombola are tracked.
    I don't think bgo is on there at the moment :cool:
  • SaverSavvy123
    SaverSavvy123 Posts: 1,335 Forumite
    Options
    Good Morning and a very big thankyou for all your thoughts yesterday.

Dad had been deteriorating for several months, he had cancer of the neck and this effected his swallowing and talking therefore he had all his meds and food via a peg. His one wish was to stay at home and with the help of my brothers, his wonderful neighbour, district nurses, marie curie,the local hospice and for the last few weeks a live in carer we managed to do this.

My dad had a last surprise for us he wanted to leave his body to science research and education! As resilient as we are, straight on the internet for info, all arranged with the help of his GP dad if off to St Thomas today at 11am. He will be cremated there afterwards as a thank you so we are not holding a funeral, instead we will celebrate his life with family and friends sometime next month.

I had a lovely day yesterday, just with my two brothers, alternating between tears and joy as we dressed him and made him ready to be collected by the undertakers as he had to kept at a certain temp.

As he left we shed our last tears and smiled at the same time as we were all so proud that we had manged against all the odds to fulfil all his wishes.

He is at peace now and so are we.

I have been having a catch up on the thread and did not want to pass your post without commenting. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My FIL died just over 2 years ago and he donated his body to medical science. It is something he always wanted to do. My SIL found it very hard and struggled to accept the whole thing, they only kept him for 14 months (we were told in our case it could be up to 5 years). Since they cremated him and my MIL now has the ashes SIL has been able to accept things. It is a very personal decision and you should be very proud that your dad wanted to help others. I hope you and your family are ok. Hugs
    If it wasn't for blinds it'd be curtains for all of us:dance:
  • Mumto2monkeys
    Mumto2monkeys Posts: 4,995 Forumite
    Options
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    IMG_06881_zpsf25bb99e.jpg

Hi Miss Laid, wow well done on your collection.
    Can I ask?
    Were the dressing up outfits on sale or marked as full price? The reason I ask is I went to t's today and found the cheerleader one with correct bar code but was marked at full price £8 with all other dressing up outfits also showing between £8-£12. We have no scanners at t's and the sale items were in a different place. Thankyou.
  • David.
    Options
    Signed up for stock alerts for the posh red dish with Tesco (stock alerts from local elite way better thanks TM ) anyway they have just sent me my first alert

Sorry, the following product isn't back in stock:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    David. wrote: »
    Hi Little t :D

:hello: David. :D
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Signed up for stock alerts for the posh red dish with Tesco (stock alerts from local elite way better thanks TM ) anyway they have just sent me my first alert

Sorry to tell you David. they had loads of these in my Mr T :D
  • Mumto2monkeys
    Mumto2monkeys Posts: 4,995 Forumite
    Options

I received an email a couple of weeks ago from mothercare to say a product requested was now in stock, it was meant to be an Xmas gift for Xmas 2011!!!
  • Bananababe
    Bananababe Posts: 7,358 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hi davemorton :wave:

You have no need to be concerned. There are no risks to shareholders from holding free imutual shares. See Are there any downsides to having shares? Am I liable for company debts?

However, if for some reason you don't want to be a shareholder you can still just earn cashback. This opt-out option will shortly be available from the shareholder registation screen; in the meantime, you can just drop us a query

Hope that puts your mind at rest :)

Rich

Rich your site is excellent, I introduced my son and mum to it and they are both earning cashback. Mum has donated hers to my son for his driving lessons,(Im already contributing) so thanks :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure