Great Cheap kids' birthday parties Hunt

124»

Comments

• Entertainment may be a should in any party therefore there's some arrangement for music and floor. You'll be able to rent some skilled person for the party although they're pricy however their presence will throw the party in such a mood that one can always remember the party of your kid’s birthday. skilled entertainers like magician, standing comedian, clowns, etc. are best for the party of any child.
    birthdaywrap.com
  • Maysie
    Maysie Posts: 2,379 Forumite
    hmmm 2 posts above look a bit spammy.

Over the years i have had 99% of parties at home.

We have bought a box of plain white tiles and some glass paints and let them create something to take home. less than a tenner at the time but that was a good 7-8 years ago. must say used them for about 3 parties in the end the box was so big. The designs are wipe clean usually but if you dishwasher them you can start again or reuse. we had some in the garden propped up took 3 years for paint to go.

bought plain cotton bags on ebay and decorated them, iron on butterfly transfers, buttons, ribbons, glitter glue. Use up any old buttons and cut annoying bits of ribbon out of clothes can bring down outlay. Write childrens name in fabric paint or fancy pen.

Same as above but with cheap t-shirts just after schools go back its cheapest to buy white pe plain t-shirts in packs of 3 reduced. can work out less than a pound.

pamper party for older girls. Bought avocado mashed it up, honey mask, you can look up homemade recipes, cheap 99p store face masks, and a sensitive skin one. Check with parents they are happy to have whatever on their faces. few nail polishes and you can buy cheap nail art on ebay. The stickers are amazing and i have picked up packs for 10p as long as you buy well in advance they should arrive from far far away. a pack of alice bands from 99p store to keep hair out of the way. Ask them to wear pj's and dressing gown.

Games party. cheap archery kit scores for each target and write down scores, malteaser race use a straw to blow them along that was fun. We managed to get extra long straws from 99p. few other random games my minds blank and then we had the ultimate winner from added scores.
  • Threebabes
    Threebabes Posts: 1,271 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Maysie wrote: »
    hmmm 2 posts above look a bit spammy.

I hope you are not commenting on my post!

Im hardly an advocate for groupon, its the only thing Ive ever purchased!
  • My daughter's birthday is Christmas Eve, so we have a family celebration on her birthday and a half birthday in the summer, where she can invite her friends.
    One activity they all enjoyed was decorating a cheap sponge cake with sweets.
  • Maysie
    Maysie Posts: 2,379 Forumite
    no i am not rachel :) it was connectgbs and birthdaybless .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure