Obem

One Born Every Minute.

Is it just me who has to listen to a running commentary from my OH about what's happening at what stage and how the lady is feeling at that current time :undecided ? Haha.
Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.

Comments

• Kayalana99
    Kayalana99 Posts: 3,626
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I guess its just you, or no guy dares admit it incase their wife is looking over their shoulder. :beer:
    People don't know what they want until you show them.
  • PHARR
    PHARR Posts: 405
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    268 Views to the thread and just 1 reply. It must be just me!

Its not exactly a bad thing but i don't sit there while footballs on giving my own commentary. Ah well.
    Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
  • plane_boy2000
    plane_boy2000 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    No, I have it to. I have resorted to taking the p1$$ out of it each week which appears to have resulted in it being watched when I am not around. Result!

I found the first episode OK, but its pretty samey each week
  • Gra76
    Gra76 Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    I was subjected to OBEM a few times when it first started but after my wife heard me complaining and extracting the urine out of the screamers ("Should have kept your legs shut sweetheart" and "Someone should gag her" were common phrases uttered from my mouth) she resorted to recording it and watching it on her days off.

I'd rather watch paint dry than OBEM now. It'd have more variation and would be over quicker.
  • Amfodyndad
    Amfodyndad Posts: 46 Forumite
    I must be in the minority among blokes then as I don't actually mind watching it.
  • braun_2
    braun_2 Posts: 133 Forumite
    I can't stand that bloody show, my OH seems to be watching it on-line every night, sometimes I wonder how many episodes there are as it always seems to be on !

I don't see what the fascination is?... once you've seen one drugged up woman giving birth and swearing the air blue, u've seen em all!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure