miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    Offer it a hobnob if you must.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    miwa wrote: »
    Offer it a hobnob if you must.

Nah gotta be a crunch cream!!

Keep us informed max :D Looking forward to hearing of a baby as my days are well and truly over.

Does that make me sound broody? Cos I certainly aint :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • matt_james27
    Options
    janeken wrote: »
    Just did a Peanut Labs survey for 48 SBs. It was about Microsoft and I answered all the questions to 100%, answered the classification questions then got the message that the survey is now closed. Because I have never had problems with PL surveys crediting I didn't take the details of the survey or do a screen shot. Very annoyed!

I just did this one, was prepared with screenshots, but after the final page it does now say you've earned 48SB's and credited instantly

it's a nice easy one, comparing 10 google vs bing searches :)
  • Scarlet1982
    Scarlet1982 Posts: 270 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Nice low target for a Saturday too - 70 for me, what about the newbies?

Ytj27Tz.jpg?1

Still getting high targets. I've not reached the target for last two days and got a target of 143 for today which is low compared to what I've had previously. I'm not too concerned about hitting the target to get the extra bonus while their high i'm hoping by not reaching these high targets i will start to get lower ones.
  • Munchkin21
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I saw a lot of you post to say you have received your amazon gift cards now.

Did anyone not receive them yet?

I still have some going back to 14th March, just wondered if anyone else is still waiting?

Thank you! :)
  • miwa
    Options
    Nah gotta be a crunch cream!!

Keep us informed max :D Looking forward to hearing of a baby as my days are well and truly over.

Does that make me sound broody? Cos I certainly aint :D

Maybe a fox's biscuit
  • miwa
    Options
    Munchkin21 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I saw a lot of you post to say you have received your amazon gift cards now.

Did anyone not receive them yet?

I still have some going back to 14th March, just wondered if anyone else is still waiting?

Thank you! :)

Welcome to the thread. I received mine. Check your giftcards section of swagbucks anyway, they have failed to send me an email in the past and an AGC was just sitting there
  • Munchkin21
    Options
    Hi Miwa - thank you for replying

I checked in the gift card section, but nothing there, in order status it is still saying verified.

I'll wait until Monday and then try and get in touch with Swagbucks to ask.

I was really hoping I could order my kindle this weekend that I've been saving my AGCs for, so it would be here before I got on holiday!
  • miwa
    Options
    Munchkin21 wrote: »
    Hi Miwa - thank you for replying

I checked in the gift card section, but nothing there, in order status it is still saying verified.

I'll wait until Monday and then try and get in touch with Swagbucks to ask.

I was really hoping I could order my kindle this weekend that I've been saving my AGCs for, so it would be here before I got on holiday!

:( It may come yet.
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    I just did this one, was prepared with screenshots, but after the final page it does now say you've earned 48SB's and credited instantly

it's a nice easy one, comparing 10 google vs bing searches :)

I think they wanted your data but not mine but they should screen at the beginning IMHO.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure