No surveys in sites. :( Will miss target - 1st one all month :(
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    *Anon* wrote: »
    Anybody actually met today's target?

Struggling on 20/80.

No surveys in sites. :( Will miss target - 1st one all month :(

Yes but it took me all day without any surveys. Luckily (well not for me!) I am not well so I've been stuck in all day.
    I managed 40sb from tasks, 10 from games and the most of the rest from sbtv.
  • Leo2020
    Leo2020 Posts: 910 Forumite
    Options
    Maybe I'm being a bit thick but if I don't get a PM about what the codes mean how I will I know what they mean?

I thought the idea was a PM would be sent around so people know what the code/codes mean so that when they appear on the forum you know what it stands for.
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    I installed the toolbar on Chrome and it made the browser useless - it took so long to load a page. I wonder now if it's because the toolbar collects so much data - I really don't know. I have it installed on FireFox and there's no slowdown at all, so it must be something to do with the toolbar and chrome
    Didn't swagbucks used to try to promote use of Chrome. Yes they bl00dy did.:mad: Maybe that is why the toolbar slowed Chrome down....cos it was designed to collect more info on there & was beavering away .
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    Well I guess we'll have to send a PM to as many people as possible about what the codes mean. I can't think of any other way round it, unless anyhone has a better suggestion.
    I like the code idea and I want to support it being inclusive.
  • *Anon*
    *Anon* Posts: 357 Forumite
    Options
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    Yes but it took me all day without any surveys. Luckily (well not for me!) I am not well so I've been stuck in all day.
    I managed 40sb from tasks, 10 from games and the most of the rest from sbtv.

Will play a few games then...better than nothing.

I've never looked at tasks before, and i am not too sure how it all works. :o
  • milo72
    Options
    Leo2020 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm being a bit thick but if I don't get a PM about what the codes mean how I will I know what they mean?

I thought the idea was a PM would be sent around so people know what the code/codes mean so that when they appear on the forum you know what it stands for.
    The way I see it you wouldn't. It's that simple. But you are a regular,so why would someone NOT Pm you with the info ?

Anyways we are trying to find another way to do it so any ideas are welcome.
  • milo72
    Options
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    Well I guess we'll have to send a PM to as many people as possible about what the codes mean. I can't think of any other way round it, unless anyhone has a better suggestion.
    I like the code idea and I want to support it being inclusive.

Precisely. It seems the only solution.
    But no doubt you'd get the usual people popping in to post the info openly and well dare anyone ask them not to .
    We need ideas ,but none are forthcoming so far. People think we are being destructive when in fact we are trying to be CONstructive. Oh well,can't say we didn't try.

Well,I'm off to try to hit the freakin' target & get some dosh .....catch you later.......bye-ee
  • Leo2020
    Leo2020 Posts: 910 Forumite
    Options
    It just when I mentioned PMs early I was told that wasn't the idea. I think maybe this is a case of wires crossed.

So I my understanding was correct, you would need to be PM'd to know what the codes mean but the codes would be posted on thread.
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    We don't know just yet. Still in the drawing board stage.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure