Forum Home» Competitions Time» Game Over

The Compers Inn Part 40 - Page 4

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

The Compers Inn Part 40

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Game Over
3.8K replies 67.7K views

Replies

• I_luv_catsI_luv_cats Forumite
    14.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illusion.jpg

hm-1.jpg

289-Illusion.gif
  • wingobinswingobins Forumite
    20.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pics ILC! :D well done on the earrings too! :T

Nice to hear from you Katie :) I hope you're getting the rest that you need xx

Well done Sylvia & Fred :T great win! :) I like your DD's thinking! :p I wonder if my parents want to come and stay here :think: got lots of DIY to do! :D

Fire**fly, feel free to come and sort out the kids desk, it needs a good today too! ;):p

Glad you're enjoying your break Sheils :) A tenner for two meals sounds good to me! ;)

Amilucky, I can totally understand your frustration! :( the carers should never have even attempted to see Alice let alone hoist her without a care plan in place! When I was on nurse training I saw the damage bed sores could do to patients and it wasn't nice at all. I can't believe they wanted to leave her sat in the hoist, they would have complained if poor Alice had soiled it too. I hope you get a decent care package in place, you've every right to be annoyed. I'm glad you both enjoyed your holiday though :)

I've been to Whitby with DH & kids. It was cold but the sun was shining and we had a good laugh. DD was trying to open a can of coke in cafe and I asked her to keep the ring pull for the code. :o She couldn't get it off and so 'macho' hubby said he would do it. Only it flicked off, hit DD's glasses and just missed a womans head! :eek: :rotfl:
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • princessmoneysaverprincessmoneysaver Forumite
    15.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been missing in action for a while, saw the new inn so thought I'd pop in & say Hi. Far too much going on at the moment, but still managing to comp - just - but not much time to chat sadly.

Hope all is well & will try have a proper catch up soon x
    2020 February wins - None. March wins - CD & Tickets, Book

Good luck to all compers
  • wingobinswingobins Forumite
    20.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi pms, hope all is well xx I replied under your post on fb about letter :)
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • I_luv_catsI_luv_cats Forumite
    14.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyu-bnHrrlkeuI267okMvqanl4XLC5fB7DdlodX7Bb4eVOYRPx

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrLjbxEVkA69mgwRNWBielN4P6K_xHUohXpbIHU7UQreS1_DHg7A

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIHN5lNHp3fizWG9Jh7OuA2OBvcPPqJkDaMyupSFy3FLC5yQop

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbXNYSKdI6-ekd1G9sxLxbKTxz9A0YNHf3HOzCsZamiVT7JAGX

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz14YuB4poB94H8tJoOs5r5mu5RZDqaZRxTvahTTjGdgL22D54

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa5EVwZtWUgSD-DdVUsrcbIP-KLHqgetp5lnPV6tvmVRnoW_922g

• Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • indieindie Forumite
    3.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    TUESDAYfuzzle.jpg

Good Morning,hope you all had a good easter and not eaten too much chocolate..lol. Hope you all have a lucky day.
  • fire**flyfire**fly Forumite
    146.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    579329991_cute_kitten_happy_tuesday_xlarge.jpeg

good morning, strange one here :D

suns out but it's snowing very lightly :eek:
    looking out it's like a summers morning but going out it's freezing :eek:

loving the pic/s indie/ILC's :j

10914.gif

xx
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• paadzerpaadzer Forumite
    1.8K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Morning, courier arrived at 8.45 so I don't have to wait in all day now. Just wondering what to do now for the remainder of my day off.
  • EMMAPEMMAP Forumite
    4.7K posts
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Still waiting on my courier! I bet it turns up and is actually for someone else/total rubbish :rotfl:

Plenty of comping to do in the meantime!
    Debt free 6th December 2014 :)

'Kindness is a simple act to show someone that you see them and that they're worth it'
  • TulipTulip Forumite
    29.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :hello: Everyone,

hope all is well,I am fine today.still doing well :) hope you have all had some nice wins :)

love and light,

Katie xxx
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support