We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
credit card stopped charging interest
tangled1
Posts: 1 Newbie
in Credit cards
I have a tesco credit card which I have had for years, I am not in arrrears with it, sometimes pay the minimum amount sometimes more. I have just realiased that since January they have stopped charging me interest and I am not sure why, i did have a repayment plan a couple of years back with it for a few months but once i got back on track i t went back to normal payments. Can anyone shed any light on why the interest is no longer being added on. Thanks
0
Comments
-
You'll need to phone them and ask.0
-
Phone and askl it could be they have sent a interest freeze notification that you havent received or they could just have forgot0
-
Best phone and ask, or better still write to them.
Is the card still active (can you use it)?:beer:0 -
I have a tesco credit card which I have had for years, I am not in arrrears with it, sometimes pay the minimum amount sometimes more. I have just realiased that since January they have stopped charging me interest and I am not sure why, i did have a repayment plan a couple of years back with it for a few months but once i got back on track i t went back to normal payments. Can anyone shed any light on why the interest is no longer being added on. Thanks
Ring them and ask0 -
Since nobody else has suggested it, you should ring them and ask.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
