Decree Absolute

in MoneySaving dads
2 replies 2.1K views
Can a solicitor withold a Decree Absolute due to an o/s account ? My bill was twice the original estimate and I am paying in installments but can not get the Absolute certificate released until settled.


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools