Credit card deposit help needed
Hi can any one help, been to Spain for two weeks had car hire but did not take out insurance for tyres. Now had a puncture on way back to car hire place didn't have time to get it fixed so the car hire place told me that I will not get my deposit back which is fair enough to take some but a full 300 euros is excessive considering the price of replacement tyre, can I claim off my credit card as the deposit was taken on credit card or can I dispute it and get the payment back and offer only what I feel is appropriate , the car hire place flatly refused to talk about it or even justify the price they where charging, any advise will be greatly appreciated,thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards