Centipede100
Centipede100 Posts: 107 Forumite
edited 4 July 2014 at 9:44AM in Flight delay compensation
Redacted..

Comments

• MooseTT
    MooseTT Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you Centipede, my second letter in the form of your template is in the post. Fingers crossed.
  • mandy1955
    Options
    Is there a template letter for Denied Boarding due to Thomas Cook error not informing the airline of THEIR change of flight times? We had correct tickets with correct Times but check_in still had Thomas Cooks previous time on the itinary. We had to hang around Manchester airport for 12+ hours. Ive written to complain but I only got a bog standard sorry letter. Thank you
  • Vauban
    Vauban Posts: 4,736 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't think so Mandy; your situation is slightly more unusual.

But it's not too much work to amend the above. Change the first para to denied boarding and your circumstances, skip paras 2 and 3, and include para 4 unchanged?

The NBA does not require much detail - it's simply what allows you to start court action once the airline fails to respond adequately.
  • greenfrog7
    Options
    Has anyone written to Thomson and not had any response from them? I have written twice, both recorded delivery, but not received a reply.
  • 111KAB
    111KAB Posts: 3,645 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    greenfrog7 wrote: »
    Has anyone written to Thomson and not had any response from them? I have written twice, both recorded delivery, but not received a reply.

Lots of people but they tend to post on the Thomson thread.
  • greenfrog7
    Options
    Hi Centipede

Do you have any suggested wording for a county court claim. No answer from Thomson, so this is the next step.
    I'm claiming for 5 passengers delayed by over 8 hours. Should I claim in euros or pounds.
    Is the wording the same as the template taken from this site?
    Thanks
  • Vauban
    Vauban Posts: 4,736 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    greenfrog7 wrote: »
    Hi Centipede

Do you have any suggested wording for a county court claim. No answer from Thomson, so this is the next step.
    I'm claiming for 5 passengers delayed by over 8 hours. Should I claim in euros or pounds.
    Is the wording the same as the template taken from this site?
    Thanks

Greenfrog: as I said in my previous reply to you, the thread "Taking the Airlines to Court" has a couple of straightforward templates:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4507307
  • Mark2spark
    Mark2spark Posts: 2,306 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bumping this
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income