Topcashback, Quidco and Shopitize app deals thread - post all deals and codes

Options

Comments

• JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    diefen wrote: »
    Hi, I am new to shopitize (in fact my first forray into cashback land), have made my first withdrawal to paypal but not showing up in my paypal account. Initially emailed shopitize as I never got an email with transaction id in the first instance, they replied saying it had gone through and was showing up as 'unclaimed' on paypal. Have since emailed them twice more and had no reply (have checked junk and spam). Any help/advice would be appreciated please.

Are you sure you have got your correct email address on Shopitize?

If you have always stay logged in, then you may not know you have input a wrong email address on sign-up.

One reason funds show as 'unclaimed' on PayPal is that the email address associated with the funds don't have a PayPal account.
  • diefen
    diefen Posts: 6 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes email is correct, have sent them another email, had automatic reply saying hope to respond within 3 working days but they are working through a backlog at the moment. My last email to them was on 15th July so backlog must be pretty big!! Thanks for replying.
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    diefen wrote: »
    Yes email is correct, have sent them another email, had automatic reply saying hope to respond within 3 working days but they are working through a backlog at the moment. My last email to them was on 15th July so backlog must be pretty big!! Thanks for replying.

I have only ever used BACS to withdraw, and I have to input the details each time I make a withdrawal.

Do you have to input your email address each time you withdraw using PayPal? If so, could you have mistyped the address, because there would be no way to check afterwards.
  • Farmers-wife_2
    Options
    I'm sure this has been answered many times already, but I can't seem to find where. My apologies in advance:

Can I use this to buy things that have been reduced?

For example Kingsmill Great White Loaf is often down to 30p in our local Morrisons - Can I 'Shopitize it' for the 30p off or can I use it on full price items only?

Also, can I use it in Budgens?
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    I'm sure this has been answered many times already, but I can't seem to find where. My apologies in advance:

Can I use this to buy things that have been reduced?

For example Kingsmill Great White Loaf is often down to 30p in our local Morrisons - Can I 'Shopitize it' for the 30p off or can I use it on full price items only?

Also, can I use it in Budgens?

Items that are reduced because they are reaching their sell by date don't count. If all the same items are reduced, such as a clearance, then it might be accepted.

Check the barcode on your phone instore if you can.

Shopitize excludes Budgens. There is a list of valid shops on the App. The Checkoutsmart App sometimes includes Budgens
  • Farmers-wife_2
    Options
    Thank you! I have a new shiny new (to me) iPhone and just finding my way around the money saving apps - Will take a look at Checkoutsmart. Thanks again.
  • diefen
    diefen Posts: 6 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    JAG wrote: »
    I have only ever used BACS to withdraw, and I have to input the details each time I make a withdrawal.

Do you have to input your email address each time you withdraw using PayPal? If so, could you have mistyped the address, because there would be no way to check afterwards.

Now resolved, they cancelled the original payment and sent it again 'manually' (?) FYI 'their system operates on an 'oldest first' basis for emails so each time a new email gets sent it automatically returns to the back of the queue'.
  • daisycha
    daisycha Posts: 59 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    All my Save and Save grocery offers have disappeared, is it just my account or has TCB stopped Snap and Save?
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    daisycha wrote: »
    All my Save and Save grocery offers have disappeared, is it just my account or has TCB stopped Snap and Save?

I found all the offers on the website but not on the app. Might be a problem with the app
  • gozaimasu
    gozaimasu Posts: 860 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 6 October 2016 at 8:14PM
    Options
    Logged into TCB today and saw that they've changed to Shoptize. So now we can claim the same offers with the same receipt for TCB and Quidco?

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?81323-TCB-app-now-with-quot-Powered-by-Shopitize-quot-Groceries-section&p=1435373
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure