🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Topcashback, Quidco and Shopitize app deals thread - post all deals and codes

Options

Comments

• paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,427 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Maltesers bunnies on shopitize 70p cashback just for today too. I hope that isn't a joke. If it is on after lunchtime isn't the joke on them. Plus that was posted last night too
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Dormouse wrote: »
    Just a warning regarding Checkoutsmart and Quidco... I can't be the only one who didn't know this! :o

I realised they were run by the same people, but what I didn't realise is that you can't use the same receipt for different offers for both of them. E.g. if you have strawberries and Clover on the same receipt, and strawberries are on COS and Clover is on Quidco, you can't use the same receipt for both of them.

I think this is unfair and doesn't make sense as they are different offers, but there you go. :(

CheckoutSmart and Quidco do not share 100% of the same member base. There are customers that wish to have a CheckoutSmart account and not a Quidco account and visa-versa. This is why certain deals only appear on one site, or the other, to reward the members of that particular site. When a deal is claimed on one receipt this cannot then be re uploaded for deals on the other website as the same system processes the receipts and flags up duplicates. We cannot offer all of the deals across both sites as sometimes each site has an exclusive offer.
    If you are a member of both sites and wish to claim cashback on all of the items across both sites, you can do so by purchasing the items on separate receipts whilst at the supermarket and uploading both individually.

Best Wishes
    Oliver :)
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • rich_shot2003
    rich_shot2003 Posts: 2,151 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Does any staff from Shopitize post of here?

im having problems uploading a Receipt for cashback and would like there help.
  • Lima-India
    Lima-India Posts: 401 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does any staff from Shopitize post of here?

im having problems uploading a Receipt for cashback and would like there help.

I email them and have always had great customer service in response: feedback@shopitize.com
    hope that helps :)
  • paul2louise
    Options
    Lima-India wrote: »
    I email them and have always had great customer service in response: feedback@shopitize.com
    hope that helps :)

Or post on their Facebook page
  • Deanied
    Deanied Posts: 405 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone redeemed the Buy 1 get 25p- Upload a receipt and get 25p?
    I've understood it that you can upload any receipt and get 25p. Does anyone know if that is correct?
  • paul2louise
    Options
    Deanied wrote: »
    I've understood it that you can upload any receipt and get 25p. Does anyone know if that is correct?

I tried it on saturday and it seems to have worked. give it a go, it cant hurt
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options

I uploaded a receipt from Monday for two small bottles of pop from Tesco. Just because it was easy to photograph. They paid up fine.
  • asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    Options

is this with shopitize? Can't find it on my offers :o
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
  • Mumto2monkeys
    Mumto2monkeys Posts: 4,995 Forumite
    Options
    asset2004 wrote: »
    is this with shopitize? Can't find it on my offers :o

Hi, it's on the Checkoutsmart offers:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate