• silicon_chip
    Options
    Also Kingsmill 50/50 Sliced Medium (800g) - 35p from Quidco

Double cashback offer @ Waitrose then !
    Costs £1 so 10p to take it away :)
  • lovingtescoforever
    Options
    Today only on Shopitize:-

Kingsmill Soft White Medium Sliced (800g) - 75p at Tesco, Asda, & Morrisons.

Kingsmill 50/50 Sliced Medium (800g) - 75p at Waitrose

Shame I already have bread in. If I didn't I'd be on this!

*Only for today* this offer is valid for
  • Deanied
    Deanied Posts: 405 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Deanied, most certainly.

We'll be able to look into this for you if you could send us a quick email simply copy what you've mentioned here and your registered Shopitize email. If you could refer to MSE in the subject line, we'll make sure to find it and help you sort this out today.

Thank you very much.

Shopitize Rep.

Let's hope it's third time luckily. I've sent my third email to shopitize.
  • sandcrawler
    Options
    Received this evening from Shoptitize:-

'We are getting in touch to let you know that the offer for the ‘Bakin Boy’s Cupcakes’ which you were unable to redeem due to a different packaging has now been updated, and you should now be able to see this offer in your app. You should now be able to redeem this offer as usual. Please make sure to submit your receipt before 23:59, Monday, 7th October.

However, we understand that some of you may no longer have the barcode or your receipt for the offer. If this is the case, please kindly provide us with either your PayPal email address or your full name and postal address if you would like to receive a cheque for the payment, then we are more than happy to issue you your rewards through either payment method that suits you.

Again, our deepest apologies for this inconvenience, and if you have any further problems getting your reward please do let us know.'

They couldn't be much fairer that that!!
  • dbarcl10
    dbarcl10 Posts: 122 Forumite
    Options
    McVitie's milk chocolate digestives 332g are 100% cashback on mySupermarket app and 50p cashback on Shopitize. So free biscuits and 50p profit
  • Deanied
    Options
    Received this evening from Shoptitize:-

'We are getting in touch to let you know that the offer for the ‘Bakin Boy’s Cupcakes’ which you were unable to redeem due to a different packaging has now been updated, and you should now be able to see this offer in your app. You should now be able to redeem this offer as usual. Please make sure to submit your receipt before 23:59, Monday, 7th October.

However, we understand that some of you may no longer have the barcode or your receipt for the offer. If this is the case, please kindly provide us with either your PayPal email address or your full name and postal address if you would like to receive a cheque for the payment, then we are more than happy to issue you your rewards through either payment method that suits you.

Again, our deepest apologies for this inconvenience, and if you have any further problems getting your reward please do let us know.'

They couldn't be much fairer that that!!

well it could be fairer if when I tried again to upload my barcode and receipt now the app won't accept the receipt! Grr
    The nightmare continues.
  • sandcrawler
    Options
    Deanied wrote: »
    well it could be fairer if when I tried again to upload my barcode and receipt now the app won't accept the receipt! Grr
    The nightmare continues.

Then why don't you use the option detailed in the second paragraph of the email from Shopitize? ;)
  • Pemberton01
    Pemberton01 Posts: 268 Forumite
    edited 7 October 2013 at 9:03AM
    Options
    Quidco are offering DOUBLE cashback on in-store and online Clicksnap offers from today 7/10 - 13/10. T&C'c states 'excludes Carlsberg 15% cashback and any branch specific offers'.
  • Poppea
    Poppea Posts: 351 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    On Clicksnap there's an offer for Phileas Fogg;

Buy 3
    get £1.50
    cashback
    Phileas Fogg sharing bag (all varieties) + *Double cashback until 13/10/2013*
    Redeems 2 times

It's on offer at Sainsburys at the moment(2 for £2). So does that mean you could get six packets(as the offer's redeemable twice) in one go and because it's double cashback(£1.50 doubled to £3.00 x2 =£6.00) you wouldn't have to pay anything?
    :beer:
    "Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life."
  • Deanied
    Options
    Then why don't you use the option detailed in the second paragraph of the email from Shopitize? ;)

I did after trying the app, but won't hold my breath due to shopitizes rubbish track record. I'm still waiting for a problem from months ago to be solved.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure