Would you buy horsemeat if it saved you cash?
Poll started 14 Feb 2013The mislabelling scandal over horsemeat shows that until told, many didn’t notice the difference. Yet if you KNEW it was horsemeat, would it make a difference?
How much cheaper would it need to be before you’d knowingly buy a horsemeat ready meal (or steak) compared to beef?
Did you vote? Why did you pick that option? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click this
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards