Not the best predictor

Options
13»

Comments

• Eyebright
    Eyebright Posts: 1,018 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I am quite often the least motivated person I know, so I feel your pain!!! I have been talking about putting some stuff on e-bay for at least 3 months now without managing to actually list anything...my current aim is to put some things up on Sunday as that is the best day for items to end apparently...also it's a good excuse not to put them on today!

Good luck with everything, and don't punish yourself if you don't post to your diary everyday, I quite often don't get round to it either, but it will always be there when you come back to it. I also recommend subscribing to your own thread to make it easier to find if it descends to the murky depths of the forum!
    POAYDBX 2020 #? 20/4000
    1 debt vs 100 days #14 20/1000
    Saving for Christmas 2020 50/500
    EF Saving 285/500
  • Tryingagainandagain
    Options
    Thank you Eyebright (what a lovely name).

I subscribe to numerous threads but forgot my own:o

Have added a subscription so I will be able to find it.

I've not finished my list as usual. It's getting to be a bit dispiriting.

From now on I'm going to try to make it more achievable; hopefully a bit more challenging than
    get up, eat lots, spend most of the day on the computer or reading, eat more, go to bed - which seems to be a typical day.:rotfl:
    Aiming to get healthy in 2014.
  • Eyebright
    Eyebright Posts: 1,018 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Perhaps you should start with a small list, so as not to overface yourself, then work up from there?
    I know from experience if I write a huge long list I get dispirited and down when I don't finish it (and I never do...), but a shorter more acheiveable list is a great morale boost when you do everything on it, then think, "right what's next??". Surprisingly I end up getting more done. I think I'm a bit odd lol :D

ETA: Oh and thank you re: my forum name! It's a pretty wild flower that I like!
    POAYDBX 2020 #? 20/4000
    1 debt vs 100 days #14 20/1000
    Saving for Christmas 2020 50/500
    EF Saving 285/500
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business