New Post Advanced Search

TCB - Snap and Save

edited 12 March 2013 at 11:21AM in Gone Off!
499 replies 53.4K views

Replies

• Jazzyj_2Jazzyj_2 Forumite
    182 posts
    so glad starting this was useful to some :) I was a bit nervous posting to be honest.

I have just got back in and Iceland have the kingsmill 6 pack of rolls
    on offer at 2 for £1.00. TCB 50p cash back so 12 rolls for 50p HTH
    182 posts
    Simmysim wrote: »
    Have you got the TCB link for this please :)

EDIT: got it its snap and save :)

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/SnapAndSave/Offers

thank you and so sorry I got the name wrong and didn't put the link in I was rushing at the time to get DD to theatre group :mad:
  • COOLTRIKERCHICKCOOLTRIKERCHICK Forumite
    10.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good fellow pizzas are on offer in tesco £1.44 each snap and save offer 40p so works out at £1.04

haagen daz ice cream 500ml on offer in tesco £2.22 snap and save offer 50p so works out at £1.72

Think I need to get my phone and work out how to do it:rotfl:

also how long is it before it shows on your tcb account? has anyone had any problems?
    Work to live= not live to work
    182 posts
    newnhak wrote: »
    Hi

I have been looking the offers up on mysupermarket to see where I can combine offers and cashback. hope this helps someone

Betty Crocker traditional pancake mix - £2 cashback off 2
    2 for £2 Asda
    £1 each waitrose/Tesco

special K crisps - 20p cashback
    £1.99 sainsbury/asda/tesco

pringles - buy 2 get 40p cb
    £1.50 asda
    £2.50 2 for 1 sainsbury

Clover 500g - 40p cb
    £2 save 50% on 2nd item Sainsbury

Kingsmill rolls 50/50 - buy 2 50p cashback
    £1 2 for 1.50 Tesco
    £1 asda

old el paso fajita kit - 40p cashback
    (roasted tom and pepper version prices)
    2 for £4 tesco/sainsbury
    £2 asda

8pack coke - 50p cashback
    £3.85 2for1 sainsbury
    2 for £7 Asda

Cathedral city - 40p cb
    £2 asda

K

Added HTH
    Kingsmill rolls buy 2 for £1.00 less 50p CB
    Clover £2.25 Iceland but BOGOF less 40p CB
  • edited 9 February 2013 at 5:20PM
    elsienelsien Forumite
    23K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 9 February 2013 at 5:20PM
    Carex currently 90p in Sainsbury's and tesco, plus 20p snap and save.

Edit - also for those who don't realise, check the t&c's for which supermarkets it applies to. When I first saw it, I thought it applied to the product wherever you bought it, but the cheapie shops such as home bargains don't count.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • GinaG3GinaG3 Forumite
    151 posts
    Annoying thats its not available for online grocery deliveries. Still a receipt isn't it. A non starter for me or I would of had a bit of fun with this. Love my cashback :-(
    The Year Of Dreams
    Big Love To All Comp Sharers

2012 Wins: iPad 2, Complete Cosy Tea Range, Bobbi Brown Mascara, Gillette Razor, £150 Designer Underwear, Limited Edition Dettol No Touch System
    182 posts
    good fellow pizzas are on offer in tesco £1.44 each snap and save offer 40p so works out at £1.04

haagen daz ice cream 500ml on offer in tesco £2.22 snap and save offer 50p so works out at £1.72

Think I need to get my phone and work out how to do it:rotfl:

also how long is it before it shows on your tcb account? has anyone had any problems?

I have just uploaded mine from my phone, found it easy to follow.

In the T & C on the app it states that after you have submitted your receipt your cash back may take up to 7 days to be added to your account.

Hopefully someone may have further information .......
  • GinaG3GinaG3 Forumite
    151 posts
    Kelloggs 750g cornflakes currently £2 in Tesco so £1.50 with snap and save cashback.

Clover 500g £1.50 in Co-op so £1.10 with S&S cashback.

Huggies wipes £1 in Sainsburys & Asda so 70p with S&S cashback.

Nutella 400g £1.42 in Waitrose or £1.50 in Tesco with £1 S&S cashback could be as little as 42p!!!

HTH :-)
    The Year Of Dreams
    Big Love To All Comp Sharers

2012 Wins: iPad 2, Complete Cosy Tea Range, Bobbi Brown Mascara, Gillette Razor, £150 Designer Underwear, Limited Edition Dettol No Touch System
  • COOLTRIKERCHICKCOOLTRIKERCHICK Forumite
    10.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if everything goes smoothly with it, think i am going to like this:D

I wonder if there are any money off coupons flying around for these items too, as you could use them at the check out too, as what i can see you could hide any money off coupons used on your recipt, so they would not see them, when you take a pic
    Work to live= not live to work
    182 posts
    if everything goes smoothly with it, think i am going to like this:D

I wonder if there are any money off coupons flying around for these items too, as you could use them at the check out too, as what i can see you could hide any money off coupons used on your recipt, so they would not see them, when you take a pic

Couldn't of put that better.........I was thinking the same thing. Now that really would be the icing on the cake.:beer:
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support