**Make £10 a day February 2013 Challenge**

Options

Comments

• gemini12
    Options
    Terrible week with nothing to add and looks like no boot sale this weekend as its so cold. I dont mind the cold too much but find the sales are very low when cold (too cold for people to put their hands in their pockets!!).
    However there is a flea market this weekend so might try my luck with Aesop challenge.
    I have got a couple of items for ebay this weekend so we will try our luck with that.
  • CuteAsButtons
    Options
    :j Finally Friday brings surveys which means earnings totaling £5.82 and with a few other bits and bobs credited that makes £9 and a few oddsies to add to the pot :j
    £10 a day challenge Jan: £163.31 / Feb: 151.61 / March: £163.43 / April: £142.84 / May £342.21 / June: £182.32 / £203.09
    £10 a day challenge August: £30.70
    Sealed pot challenge #6: Member 1965: £314.76

:beer: Every penny not spent is a penny saved :beer:
  • nat21luv
    nat21luv Posts: 3,434 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    The new man in your life fairy?! Do tell us more! 18 months single and counting here :(:):D
    £20k in 2023 = £2718 £2023 in 2023 = £196.41 Grocery challenge £250= £195.80 **MONEY MAKES ME HAPPY**
  • Natterjack88
    Options
    Sorry not been on much have been super busy. I had the 84 items finish last weekend and made about £125 on the 32 that sold. Although 3 still haven't sold yet so looks like ill be opening cases tomorrow! Got 52 items left to sell this month so will relist everything that didn't sell- does anyone know if I list in feb but they finish in march which months allowance they will go off? If its march it may be worth me doing shorter listings!
    Also had a buyer on my business account put in a claim for INR and smelt a rat so I checked her feedback and she's a dodgy one although her feedback is mainly for not paying not claiming INR so probably not much I can do there. She put the claim in saying I'm not working with the buyer and haven't responded etc but this she hasn't even contacted me prior to opening case grr! Think ill send ebay a message just in case anything can be done.
    Up for the challenge too. I'm off work for a week now so may pop to a car boot tomorrow. Might just do a fiver though as don't want to be bringing too much in when I have so much to get rid off! Might just stick to what I know and look out for next kids items as I know they go well! Only prob is now more and more and more people are ebaying there may be less goodies to find!

My total for the month has been swallowed up by the joint account but at least we're not up the creek like we would have been had I not been doing the challenge!

Keep plodding on all!
    £20 a day April 2014 £834.87/£600 :j
    £20 a day May 2014 £108.45/£600
  • fairyclicks
    Options
    nat21luv wrote: »
    The new man in your life fairy?! Do tell us more! 18 months single and counting here :(:):D

hahaha yes I met a man! at a car bootsale no less :) he is an ejit and a cheeky one which makes me laugh :D but good hearted and keeps bringing me wee pressies. He even gets it when I can't go out etc, not sure where he came from lol!
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • helejenkins1
    Options
    I'm adding £5.90 from appXpert today. I'm getting there slowly and my saving for Florida are starting to build up.
    Make £10 a day in May- £90/£150
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 February 2013 at 12:43PM
    Options
    25p from tcb, loving this snap and save or whatever they call it.

I have £9.53 pending on quidco, they say they are going to pay £5/xx something so will wait for that to be payable.

£5 M&S voucher from nielsen mobile app.

£5 from DS' old toy just collected my first sale on gumtree.

£4.86 from shopitize, paypal do take money off so be aware.
  • haybel19
    haybel19 Posts: 1,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    another £2 for me after fees in ebay sales :j
    Make £10 a day challenge November £125.60/310
    December 417.35/310 January 512.33/310

£1000 emergency fund challenge 0/1000

Rule of 3 challenge 13/365
  • BlueCow1975
    Options
    Morning everyone - great to hear all these totals are climbing! :D

Adding £4.93 profit from an ebay sale. Got 10 listings ending later tonight. Amazed at how well next kids clothes go, so hopefully will get a little boost to my total.

Not to sound gushy (but it will!) I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that contributes to this thread. You are all a great inspiration and inspire me to get my bum into gear - which in turn is really helping me raise some extra £££ so :beer: to you all! ( I will quit it now before we have a pass the bucket moment!).

Also, managed to upgrade the IOS on my phone which I am over the moon about as I can now use shopitize. Turns out my phone was a 3gs not a 3g as I originally thought so my lovely hubbie has sorted it all out for me this morning (sadly, I am total carp when it comes to technology).

Fairy - loving your new man making an instant £13 profit!!

Right.......better stop nattering on here and get cracking with my 15 listing target. DH has taken to kids to the park for a few hours and I should be listing not lurking about on here................:)
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Also, managed to upgrade the IOS on my phone which I am over the moon about as I can now use shopitize. Turns out my phone was a 3gs not a 3g as I originally thought so my lovely hubbie has sorted it all out for me this morning (sadly, I am total carp when it comes to technology).

ah fab, was coming to tell you, you can update the IOS :D

don't forget to use the quidco, tcb and scan shop and save app too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure