🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

HOME BARGAINS finds thread 5

Options

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    caroc wrote: »
    Sirco Orange and Pomegranate juice drink (actually about 90% juice)29p for 1L. Dates are end Dec and end Jan. £1.89 on Ocado. 'Clinically proven to promote healthy Blood circulation'. Suggest you google it before buying.

http://www.sircoheart.com/sirco-juices-the-difference/

looks very good
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,193 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    8 pack of Stella Artois raspberry cidre was £5.99 (possibly £6.99). Currently sells st £1.99 a bottle , or 4 for £5 in major supermarkets.
  • ladygea2001
    Options
    Went into home bargains and spotted giant action figure Hulk Hogan

Great for WWE fans. Not many in stock but a couple of people were buying for presents.
  • just_trying
    just_trying Posts: 1,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Saw whirley /washing line covers, said for putting your washing out when it's raining. They were for 4 arm washing lines. I think I saw these mentioned on the old style board before but were a lot more expensive. They were about £6.50 saving I think about £15.00. They were on the laundry aisle.

Thorntons snowmen £2.99
    Nerf rebelle toys think these were about £6 for girls. Bow with target practice (good for girls wanting to get there brothers back 😁).
  • mademoiselle_2
    Options
    Thorntons white chocolate the Snowman and the Snowdog 250g:
    £2.99 (it's £7.00 in Debenhams, £5.00 in WH Smith)

63067.image?notfound=notavailable

Mini versions of the white chocolate snowman, 100g, 99p.

Cadburys Snow Bites gift ball 135g:
    79p (it's £3.00 in Wilko)

3418734735.jpg

Cadburys milk chocolate hollow Santa 130g, 49p (it's £2.99 on Cadburys website)
    0002601_470-Chocolate-Santa.png

Have fun chocoholics! :)
  • suzan1017
    Options
    I bought the WeightWatchers squash too, it sounded lovely but unfortunately just tastes strange!
    On Saturday I bought some funny glasses (eyewear) for 19p each! The brand is Spex appeal and they had all sorts, guitar shaped, beer glasses, 1950s style etc. Would be fab if you were having a 'photo booth' at your wedding or party! Also found out something whih may be useful, on the SEL (shelf edge label) it says REG or ONE in very small letters, if it says REG its a regular item and if it says ONE its a one off and they probably wont be getting any more in. :)

how did you get that news for the eyewear?
  • sharond101
    Options
    honey cake 49p It's dairy free, egg free and soy free if that helps anyone.
  • mademoiselle_2
    Options
    Big Hero 6 Glow in the Dark Magic Facecloth: 29p - it was £2.00 when on sale at Tesco:

Big-Hero-6-MFCs.jpg

Your store might also have left the Bath Bubbles (49p) and Wash Mitt (19p)

You could give all 3 for a great bath time, for less than a pound! :)
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,847 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 25 January 2016 at 6:46PM
    Options
    500ml bottles of Lemon and Blackcurrant Hooch 89p each.

Also 200g of coffee £1 famous brand its called. Bought a pack will try so no idea what is like.

Yours

Calley
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • wyatte
    wyatte Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    dawn1967 wrote: »
    Set of 6 Bohemia crystal wine and beer glasses, wine glasses were red or white £3.99, beer glasses were like chalices £2.99 rrp £26.99-£29.99. These were at Merry Hill, Dudley store.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crystalite-Bohemia-Cecilia-Collection-White/dp/B0187I0UPQ
    It doesn't work now , and this deal was on Amazon, not from HOME BARGAINS
    Every time and every where don't forget to be happy.:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills