We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Replace radiator with towel rail
Comments
-
southcoastrgi wrote: »yes true maybe my maths were slightly out & i need a new battery for my calculator but it's still 55%
In other words, you were incorrect. :doh:To paraphrase a signature line 'I knew you were wrong and I told you'.0 -
as i said to the tax man the other day, what's 20% between friendsI'm only here while I wait for Corrie to start.
You get no BS from me & if I think you are wrong I WILL tell you.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
