Vista and Wireless Connection

I've recently cancelled my Talk Talk account because they can't provide a wireless modem for me to get online - anyone any udea which provider can give a decent service that works wirelessly with vista?
:D GOD BLESS DURAN DURAN :D
Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no 293 Proud to be dealing with my debts
March NSD 5/10 March Make £5 Day £99.28/£155

Comments

• maveli
    maveli Posts: 590 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I just signed up with AOL and got their free wireless router. I noticed a leaflet in it for Vista users. I didn't look at the details. But assume they support vista
  • espresso
    espresso Posts: 16,446 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've recently cancelled my Talk Talk account because they can't provide a wireless modem for me to get online

:confused:

Why didn't you simply buy your own wireless router? What you do in your property is nothing to do with your ISP.

:rotfl:
    :doh: Blue text on this forum usually signifies hyperlinks, so click on them!..:wall:
  • albertross_2
    albertross_2 Posts: 8,932 Forumite
    Ever get the feeling you are wasting your time? :rolleyes:
  • Maybe I should've worded that differently - I got a wireless router to work, but it wouldn't go through Talk Talk so I would be paying call costs, which would defeat the object of being with Talk Talk anyway.

I've left them now cos they're hopeless and just had the BT line reinstated. Now need a new ISP that supports Vista wirelessly.
    :D GOD BLESS DURAN DURAN :D
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no 293 Proud to be dealing with my debts
    March NSD 5/10 March Make £5 Day £99.28/£155
  • Kez1983
    Kez1983 Posts: 345 Forumite
    Want to take my pipex off me? otherwise i have to cancel it an cost me a fortune! :cry: it works wirelessly, im doing it now! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure